Yoo Joonghyuk x Companion male reader, part 1

Manga: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

TW: I got sad while writing this...

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

-----------------------------

(Y/n) smiles at Yoo Joonghyuk as they fight alongside side one another. This will be the time the last time they will see each other. 1500+ times had they repeated their life, over and over again, but they never let go of one another after finding out they were both regressing.

"Joonghyuk!" (Y/n) screamed as the mage cast another spell toward the man wearing black. (Y/n) leaped to him, he knew the death of Joonghyuk will cause everything to go over and over again. (Y/n) won't have that.

Blocking the direction of the spell (Y/n) screamed in pain as he collapsed. Joonghyuk went to his side grabbed a healing potion from his pockets and was about to give it to (Y/n).

"No, you need to save this for yourself, if not then my sacrifice will be in vain. Go! Leave me here, I'll be a distraction!" (Y/n) shoved Joonghyuk away from his body as he started to yell for the monster's name causing it to yell out his name. (Y/n) looks at the mage as she stabbed the middle of his chest with her cane.

Due to the blood loss (Y/n)'s vision started to dim. He smiles at Joonghyuk as blood trickled down his mouth and chin. (Y/n) fainted as Joonghyuk yelled out his name. His body was stepped on by the mage and was immediately split in half. His spine showed as his

organs spilled out onto the concrete.

"No...not again... (Y/n)!" Joonghyuk yelled as the mage finally collapsed. The world turned white as Joonghhyuk touched the dead body. And the next thing he knew he was back on the train with (Y/n) intact right beside him. Breathing, thriving... Joonghyuk for sure never died during the regression but (Y/n) has. He described it like it was being dragged back from death over and over again, he was feeling his now conscious body being threaded back together atom by atom. It felt like it took years, but it was just a few seconds in reality.

(Y/n) looks around his apartment as the pain in his legs felt like it was killing him again. It took him a few seconds to recognize this was his room back in that shabby apartment he rented out. Now that he thinks about it, how did he even survive here? (Y/n) looks at his apartment, and grabbed as much food as he could with his backpack. He looked at his phone, it wasn't going to be much help anyway... but he brought it anyway, the only thing useful was the flashlight on it.

Grabbing a spare power bank and a charge line he shoved it messily into his backpack including a water bottle. Going into the bathroom he shoved pill bottles, medicine bottles, and anything he had at the moment. Poping a few Advil into his mouth (Y/n)felt a bit better as it settled in when he walked out of the home. He must have looked like a college student carrying a computer backpack.

There weren't many non-expired foods in his home at the moment, so he just brought whatever he could with the time crunch.

Realizing he was losing time he grabbed his bike and rides to the station, along the way he bought a mask for the two of them to raid the city later.

He and Joonghyuk have always been meeting right outside the train station. Before they go inside. Upon arriving, he looks around for the man wearing all black. Either that or a crowd.

"Joonghyuk!" (Y/n) yelled out before someone tapped his shoulders. A crowd of girls formed around them as the two handsome men interacted. (Y/n) sighed as Joonghyuk patted his head.