Leviathan x Demon Doctor male reader

Game: Obey me

Plot: Even doctors need rest.

MC name: Default name, Yuki

Setting change: There's snow mentioned in the story, although there might not be snow (the cards show snowflakes but not the background) just pretend there is if there isn't.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

------------------------------

Although his job was to heal people in the Devildom and make sure the people there were nice and healthy, he sure wasn't treating his body the best. Eating junk food, getting less sleep, and working more often only made him tired. He loved his job, honestly, helping people was the best thing he could ever ask for...but he needed rest as well after a few years.

Walking back home in his thin coat, (Y/n) yawned with his bag strapped to his side, full of paperwork and notes for reminders of knowledge that he may forget. All the things he has done for the past years, and discoveries shared with the world were all in that heavy bag and computer. From 5 am to 10 pm, a full 17 hours of work every day, non-stop, code blue, and caring for new or current patients has made his mind crammed. Things were getting mixed up in his head and that's never good for anyone.

Walking under the dim lights of the street, soft snow started to dust the world of Devildom. Seeing how thin (Y/n)'s clothes were, he was freezing his ass off. (Y/n) looked up into the dark sky, it was even darker as it was night, making the lights brighter than normal.

Breathing out breaths of hot air, (Y/n) looked around. Children were wearing thick coats and scarves, admiring the snow, and the adults were wearing similar things to keep an eye on their kids. It was a heartwarming sight no matter how much he sees this sight in his office.

Slowly midnight strikes. This walk was taking longer than normal probably because this was a colder winter than normal so most of the people have gotten off the streets, other than those few who were brave enough to walk around. (Y/n) huddled close to himself, arms wrapped around his body to keep the warmth in.

Shivering under the lights (Y/n)'s movements slowed down drastically as he bent down to hug his knees to his chest. It was way too late for any nearby shops to be open so he was left out with the street lights to brighten his vision. He sat on a bench, leaning on its armrest, his vision was getting blurry as the years of exhaustion crashed down on him, making him regret not taking a long vacation sooner. Tired and overwhelmed, (Y/n) closed his eyes, already accepting that he'd freeze to death under this abnormally cold weather.

'Damn natural selection...' was (Y/n)'s last thought before he fell asleep.

*Leviathan pov*

'YES! The limited edition of Ruri-chan's figurine is finally mine!' Leviathan thought to himself as he walked down the street. Normally he's always in his room but because of the new release of Ruri-chan's figure, he was willing enough to go out and get it himself. 'Oh~ I'm never going to let any of them touch this figure...my precious Ruri-chan...'

Happily thinking to himself Leviathan suddenly saw a man in white sitting in the snow, he seemed to have fallen asleep. Deciding to not interfere with the man's sleep he walked passed him, taking note that the man was shivering. It was then the smell of herbs and medical supplies, a smell he was oddly attracted to. It seemed to have come from the man on the bench.

Walking closer to the man, thinking it was fine as long as he was asleep, the medical smell got stronger and stronger. Taking a closer look at the man's lanyard he realized he was a doctor.