Diluc Ragnvindr x male reader

Title: My Precious Gift

Plot: It was New Year's Eve as (Y/n) was wandering around Mondstadt shops looking for something to buy for his lovely boyfriend.

Season: Winter, it's snowing

Background: Lumine has found Aether and decided to stay in Teyvat after the entire abyss. The abyss mages joined the human society, though they were blocked out at first slowly the two got well along with each other and society started to grow.

Aether is still their prince though.

Dawn Winery is a lot bigger than in the actual game.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

------------------------------

(Y/n) sighed as he walked out of another shop, the hot breath turned into a fog and disappeared into the air as he walked away. (Y/n) looked around with an annoyed expression on his face. He still couldn't find something that suited Diluc, nothing could even be compared to the man he was dating.

His annoyance soon faded a bit as he saw Aether and Lumine walk toward him. "Yo, (Y/n)! Are you getting a present for someone?" Lumine asked, her face slightly pink from the cold. "You look annoyed." She asked.

Remembering how he can't get anything for Diluc another sigh came out. "I can't seem to find anything for Diluc and time is almost up." As he spoke Aether seemed to lightly laugh at his reasoning causing a glare to direct towards him. "Hmph, you're single, you wouldn't know the stress."

"Hay!" He huffed slightly pissed but then an idea surfaced in his mind. Aether bent down and whispered his plan to Lumine causing her to smirk as well. The two evilly looked toward each other rather than to (Y/n). When the other saw this a bad feeling surfaced in his stomach.

Lumine, who put on her hood, and Aether pulled on (Y/n)'s arms towards a certain store. But before (Y/n) can look at any of the clothes he was pushed into a changing room and was told not to go outside. But he was able to hear what they were saying.

"What do you think of this one?" Lumine asked as she felt up a very revealing outfit. Aether smirked as he carried the outfit and started looking at another. Soon a small stack of... clothes was created and they arrived in the changing rooms. Knocking on the room (Y/n) was in the door slowly opened to reveal no one inside.

Lumine slightly glared at the empty space and immediately ran out of the room telling Aether to stay put. (Y/n) wasn't far away from the store as it was snowing and the floor was a bit slippery. But he would never expect Lumine to be able to catch up to him that fast, then again she can manipulate Cryo.

She grabbed the back of (Y/n)'s jacket and dragged him back. "Look, we're helping you with your problem and all you have to do is wear some clothes!" The door to the shop once again opened and Lumine basically threw (Y/n) to Aether. (Y/n) just let the girl drag him back into the store. Aether and Lumine basically stood outside of the door to the room just to make sure the male didn't run away again.

"Do I have to wear this?" (Y/n) questioned as he looked at himself in the mirror. He was basically only wearing woolen sleeves that were connected to a collar, his whole chest, and back were exposed to the cold air. The pants were fine, the problem was the shirt. "This is very lewd..." A pink blush settled on his face as Aether and Lumine opened the door to see.

"You think Diluc would like this?" Aether asked scanning (Y/n) up and down. "Hmm, it needs to be more festive..." Lumine muttered as Aether ordered an Abyss mage to get a headband for (Y/n). Once gotten the item Lumine made (Y/n) fave Aether as he put on the reindeer headpiece.