Zhongli x half Adeptus male reader, part 3

Game: Genshin Impact

Type: It was meant to be

Plot: Waking up in some sort of field, you met with an adepti, who said they're the "afterlife". After hearing your wish, they decide to grant it, in exchange for becoming their half-adepts and suffer the consequence of being one.

A little about (Y/n): The reader is silent and serious, but socially awkward and anxious. Tries his best to be strict himself. The reader is an electro-vision polearm user of Liyue

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

"Past sentence that was said before."

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

Zhongli heard the door to the house open. "Welcome back," He greeted (Y/n) as they entered their shared room. "How was your day with Aether?" Zhongli said he was sitting at a table drinking tea and reading a book.

"Good." (Y/n) said looking at the book Zhongli was holding instead of his face. Even though he's already used to the people in Liyue and someone living with him, he still doesn't talk a lot.

"I'm glad you enjoy his company." Zhongli smiled. (Y/n) felt like his heart was beating faster and faster, a soft shade of pink covering his upper body. Turning away from Zhongli (Y/n) walked towards his room, but before he muttered something, much to Zhongli's delight.

"...Yea..."

Closing the door (Y/n) leaned back onto it. Sliding down onto the ground as he covered his face.

"Do you think (Y/n) has a crush on Zhongli!?"

Remembering what Paimon said, (Y/n)'s face turned redder. He thought about it while he walked back to the house, he decided that he didn't have a crush. But when he was met with Zhongli's extremely handsome face, he changed his decision. He has a crush on Zhongli.

Finally standing up after a few seconds, (Y/n) flopped onto his bed and tucked himself in, falling asleep peacefully after a few minutes.

Zhongli wondered why (Y/n) immediately went to his room after coming back. Usually, they would have some tea or even food before (Y/n) enter his room. Wondering if something bad has happened. (Y/n) has always been good at hiding his problems from Zhongli, and the latter has definitely found out somehow.

Zhongli knocked on (Y/n)'s door and entered when there was no noise coming from the other side. "(Y/n)?" He asked, his grip on the doorknob was tense until he saw the bulge on the bed. Walking up to the bed Zhongli saw (Y/n)'s face.

(Y/n)'s hair was sprawled out on the pillow some were on his face framing it to near perfection. His pink lips, even though they're a little chap, were parted showing his teeth. His hands were next to him slightly clutching the fabric of the sheets under him. (Y/n)'s clothes were messy showing his collarbone and parts of his chest. His skin has a soft pink tint of color making him look more adorable than before.

Zhongli leaned over the bed causing his hair to fall over his shoulders and onto (Y/n)'s half-exposed chest. Just as he was about to shake (Y/n) awake, he stopped when he saw the sight.

The sunset was beautiful when looked at. The warm light shone into (Y/n)'s room, the glow made (Y/n) more handsome than he was before.

(Y/n)'s eyes furrowed at the ticklish feeling on his chest. Turning to face the other side he's eyes furrowed, then opening them. He saw... Zhongli's hands... who are about to touch his chest.