Yu Ijin x male reader, part 2

Manga/Manhwa: Teenage Mercenary/Mercenary Enrollment

Plot: (Y/n) was also in training with Ijin when he was still only a number.

Code name: 002

Personally: Not very talkative, similar to Ijin

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

------------------------------

Upon entering the SW corporation building Yuna, and (Y/n) separated with Sukjoo and Ijin. The two were going towards the changing room and (Y/n) and Yuna were sitting on the balcony as Yuna's bodyguards stood on guard against the newcomers. (Y/n)'s eyes were staring straight into Ijin's skull as the silver head ran laps around the ground.

'So Ijin has been training.' (Y/n) thought seeing the people who were training with the two looking at him. He was sitting with Yuna, of course, he's going to attract attention. Seeing the others looking at him, (Y/n) glared back making them tsk in annoyance, and started whispering among themselves.

(Y/n) just watched as Ijin trained among his peers. He watched for any signs of pain on Ijin's face as he held bars with the wound on his hand. He noticed it was bleeding a bit.

"(Y/n), do you play any games?" Yuna asked as she looked towards (Y/n). (Y/n) looked at the girl questioning what she meant. "Games?" Unlike Ijin, who had someone teach him what everyday high schoolers do, (Y/n) needed to understand more. "What is that?" (Y/n) said with a serious face.

Before Yuna could speak more, someone else walked in. Shin Jiyeh walked in with a few guards trailing behind her. When the guys on the training ground spotted her, they immediately stopped and bowed. This attracted (Y/n)'s attention away from Ijin's hand and to the women.

Jiyeh saw the person sitting next to Yuna and felt intrigued. "I never knew you had a boyfriend, sister Yuna." She teased looking up at the two. "He's not my boyfriend, Jiyeh," Yuna replied, already feeling annoyed by her relative being here. "Oh? Who knows if you're lying or not? Boy, who are you?" She asked, sitting down by the other side of (Y/n).

"He's just a new friend. We're going to the internet cafe after Ijin and Sukjoo are finished with training." Yuna said once again looking down below at the newly motivated guards below. "Did I ask you Yuna?" Jiyeh said, looking at (Y/n)'s emotionless face. "My name is (Y/n)." One simple answer was received but Jiyeh wasn't satisfied. "Are you Yuna's boyfriend?" "I am not, even if I am, it's not your business."

Hearing the disrespect Jiyeh's guard tried to start a fight with (Y/n). Since Yuna's bodyguard wasn't going to protect this arrogant-sounding boy, and they didn't want to be fired, they didn't do anything. (Y/n) had to deal with this himself.

Since they were on the balcony, (Y/n) simply side-stopped and flipped the man over the railing while making it look like an accident. It wasn't tall enough for him to die, seeing his build of nothing but muscle he'll probably just get a few bruises, if not then a broken arm is more likely seeing how he used it to protect his head. The training ground went silent as the guard groaned from the pain.

"He fell over himself. Not my problem." (Y/n) said sitting down once again, Ijin went back to what he was doing like nothing happened but the rest couldn't. "Run a check on that guy," Jiyeh whispered to one of the guards who walked away right after.

In the locker rooms, Sukjoo started to ask a few questions. "You saw what he did right?" He asked Ijin. "Yes." "Are you not worried? That's Yuna's older sister we're talking about here!" Sukjoo asked even more.