Derrick Eckhart x Servant male reader, part 2

Manhwa: Villains Are Destined To Die

Type: master-servant

Plot: Found collapsed on the ground in his master's bedroom, what will Derrick do?

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

Derrick is out of character, within explanation though.

Valet: male version of a lady's maid, personal servant.

'Thoughts'

------------------------------

When (Y/n) woke up, he was on the couch. He was still in his master's room, panicking and worrying about how long he was asleep. (Y/n) immediately got up causing his head to spin a tad bit, but that doesn't matter. Kneeling onto the ground, (Y/n) head on the ground he apologized.

"I apologize, Master! I fell asleep without being excused and must have caused rucks, please punish me as you will!" (Y/n) said, this time, he was shaking with fear. Scared of being fired on the spot. Derrick has a cold personality, but (Y/n) doubts that he will give him some room for his breath at the moment. But nothing much happened.

Derrick looked at (Y/n)'s kneeling form as something odd thought formed in his mind. He wasn't quite sure at this moment what they were but something told him that this master and servant relationship was not going to be the same anymore.

Rather, it was going to become more...physical.

"Stand up," Derrick said, (Y/n) could tell he was having trouble with something internally but he obeyed anyway, "I...apologize for working you to this point." He can tell it took a lot for Derrick to say that he wasn't used to apologizing to someone of lower status.

(Y/n) just stared at Derrick, mouth agape in surprise as he stared at Derrick. Seeing the other glare at him again (Y/n) closed his mouth and slightly smiled to himself. Whether it's for him to grow to see lower class people as people, or just to please his father, (Y/n) accepts it anyway. It was also kind of the only thing he could do since he probably will be fired if he said anything bad. Well, in this case, he must be humble.

"No need to apologize, Master, I should-"

"No, it's my fault, but have you had enough sleep?"

'I fucken knew it, what else was I expecting, of course, he would want me to continue to work.' (Y/n) thought with heavy sarcasm and a little bit of hatred. "Of course Master, although I might be a little weak, I am still capable of working for you." Honestly what else can he do, it's part of his job description to make sure the master is happy.

Derrick, hearing (Y/n)'s response, realized how strong this servant of his was. He thought the other might request a day break to recover but he immediately went back to work. From the looks of it, (Y/n) was only tired from being awake for so long, not good since he was also running around doing errands all day.

*A year later*

(Y/n) can confirm that nothing much has happened to him. Derrick was busy at times, up to weeks if needed, on something but he didn't care enough to look into what it was.

He must say Derrick was now treating him completely differently. (Y/n) would say he was treating him like a pal rather than a lowly servant. He wasn't sure what the sudden cause of this was but it was beneficial for him as his mental health was going downhill.

Morning times weren't changed much apart from the many times he was given time to eat more breakfast. He would say he gets this opportunity around once a week. It was great compared to what it was before.