Eiden x Criminal Clan member male reader, part 2

Game: Nu: carnival

Plot: A secret clan member appeared and he's a...criminal?

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

------------------------------

"What's your name?" Eiden asked as (Y/n) stared at him silently.

"(Y/n)...w-where am I?" (Y/n) looked at Eiden immediately backing away, he looked around the giant house as he understood what had happened. "Who's house is this?" (Y/n) held his head as he felt a usual headache coming.

"Uh...Aster's house..."

"Hmm? That's not the order?"

"11 houses skipped you..."

"Are you serious!? I have to stay for an entire year!?"

The one being punished is not just the watcher unable to pay the fee and being unlucky, it punishes the criminal as well since he has to stay however many months that have been skipped by those first few nobles.

(Y/n) looked at Eiden, "You look familiar...oh you're that grand sorcerer person right?" Eiden nods his head slowly as he looks at (Y/n).

'What the hell? Does he also have two personalities like Garu/Karu? Or does he just have anger issues?' Eiden stood up as Aster finally came back after feeling the essence lighten up. Olivin walked over to (Y/n) as the other person stared at the moving green man.

"What is this weird cast of people?" he mumbled to himself and stood up finally realizing what they put on him. Trying to pull off all the metal bits he slowly became more and more angry. Eiden felt the essence spiraling out of control again and he went to stop (Y/n), at least try to.

"Stop, you'll go crazy again." Eiden urged as he tried to approach again, (Y/n) slapped his hands away from me.

"Don't think you can touch me just because I'll be under your control for the next year! Now set me free!" (Y/n) pulled against the restraints again the entire cage moving this time but not by much as he felt his wrists wanting to snap out of place. Eiden went to free (Y/n).

(Y/n) felt confused as the chains fell off of his wrists, but Eiden left the dog muzzle on (Y/n)'s face.

"There, you can walk around now, does your wrist hurt? Need some bandages? I'll go get some, don't move alright?" Eiden said gently as he got up from his spot and went to go ask for some bandages, before he moved too far a servant already handed it to him. Having already been used to this speedy service Eiden turned around and went over to (Y/n).

(Y/n) stood up at this point, he automatically handed his wrists to Eiden as the other rubbed some cream over the surface and then wrapped it around with the bandages.

(Y/n) wasn't used to this, back in prison the most you would get is some dirty bandages, but now having someone who seemed to actually care about his well-being felt weird. (Y/n) pulled his hand back after Eiden finished. He..he really didn't know what to do here.

Suddenly a certain fox Yokai waltzed in, his gaze immediately set on (Y/n) as a smile surfaced on his face. "I was wondering who was the main point of all this fuss, it was you." (Y/n) didn't look back, he didn't care as his own essence was starting to go haywire again.

Another crack forms on his gemstone.

The sound stopped everyone in their tracks as they saw a piece of the gem fall to the floor. Even Kuya seemed surprised. (Y/n) looked at the (f/c) gem and picked it up, "No wonder I was sent here..." (Y/n) mumbled as he looked at Eiden, "You must know what to do."