Loid Forger (Twilight) x Spy male reader

Anime: Spy x Family

Plot: (Y/n) was tasked to help Loid with his mission. Too many things went wrong on the first day he was here.

FYI: (Y/n) is your fake name

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

------------------------------

(Y/n) walked into the office as he was finished with another mission. He wasn't even able to rest for a few moments before he saw the newspaper that was sent from the HQ. It was in his mailbox just sitting in there for who knows how long. He was closest and the most available for immediate action seeing the agent is here to arrive soon. Standing up (Y/n) got ready, tasked to handle one of the spies from the same organization.

The main mission is starting now.

(Y/n) worked for WISE, the same organization Twilight works for. (Y/n), however, was tasked here a few years back before the entire operation was set in place, for pretending to be a childhood friend of Twilight so the others have more credibility. He was also tasked to help Twilight with anything as long as it doesn't interfere with the mission which includes helping him find a family and even a wife which is for sure needed.

Putting on his top hat and wearing fitting clothes after fixing it for a little while. For a clean and professional look. Putting in his earpiece. Checking his pockets to make sure he had everything. (Y/n) didn't wear anything too formal to not raise suspicion and he walked out of the place and towards the train station.

Many people were waiting to either get onto the train or for someone else. (Y/n) was among the latter group as the train stopped. Looking around he could feel the gazes of men and women on his back making (Y/n) even more cautious. But soon their attention was diverted to the stopping train. Loves reunited with each other as parents came to visit their child or vice versa. A blond male walked down the train and straight towards him, (Y/n) looked at the guy and smiled.

*Twilight's POV (Loid)*

Mission was to get children to enroll in the prestigious school. 'There will be someone who will help you there. Agent (Code name) will be waiting for you. His job is to give you credibility during the mission as well as assist with anything you need. He is more familiar with the place. You will live in the same apartment as (Y/n) under the excuse of visiting friends for a few weeks.'

The train soon stopped as Twilight, now known as Loid Forger, saw a handsome man standing alone in the place. It's been a while since Loid had seen his acquaintance back in the HQ. Walking down the train with his suitcase in hand as he walked towards (Y/n). A smile on his face and the acting begins.

*(Y/n)'s POV*

"Loid, how have you been?" (Y/n) hugged him to seem more friendly to the other people and started to walk away. Being a spy was quite a challenge, stopping bombs, assassinating someone, or even ruin an organization's plot was the easy part. Being the average person trying not to look so stiff and fake, was the hard part, ironically.

"I have to say it's been a while (Y/n)." Loid looked back, a soft expression on his face. (Y/n) removed his hat and started tapping on the top of it for any extra information. Loid, of course, knew what they meant. They made soft conversation as (Y/n) pointed out a few special places tapping the hat as he went. The places where Loid will be putting in his updates and getting side missions from. Even a few extra places were just said for the convenience of the future like the tailor shop.