Pantalone x male reader

Game: Genshin Impact

Type: Noble Harbingers (Genshin only. A new name I have "created" for Genshin Impact only. Future stories that use this name will be happening in the same setting just with different things played out.)

Names: Their Fatui names will be their family name, aka last names or just nicknames (Example: the Dottore family)

They will still have visions but are only allowed to use them during battles/wars.

The number system isn't that important.

Disclaimer: DO NOT SMOKE, I do not encourage smoking.

Humiliation kink

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

(Author's comments)

------------------------------

Who in their damned right mind would not pay their debts even after 7 weeks of it being overdue when it's the Fatui they're facing. Especially when the one they're facing is the oh-so-greedy Pantalone.

Not (Y/n), but it was the man he was facing at the current moment. He was going to enjoy torturing this guy in the Zapolyarny belonging to the Tsaritsa herself. But he didn't have time. He still gotta write the report on everything that happened and even the entire year before on this guy when the man started to get into debt.

All are due within a week.

(Y/n) can feel his hair starting to turn white like a certain harbinger. Being in the banking area of Fatui was hard work. It's mainly just math and collecting debts which uses his entire brain capacity every day. Walking out of the chamber he ordered one of the agents standing outside to get information on this guy. Running a hand through his hair (Y/n) walked back to his office as the sight of his boss caught his attention.

"Sir." (Y/n) bowed towards Pantalone. He could smell the faint scent of tea on the other's body. Has he been smoking again? (Y/n) sighed, he was the one to suggest the tea exchange for the tobacco he used to use, it was much more pleasant but not much better than just not smoking in general. He relies on this man for his job, and he doesn't take care of himself. Who else going to hand him his mora?

"Are the documents ready?"

"Not yet, sir, I have just finished capturing a debtor." (Y/n) responded feeling the pressure as Pantalone walked near him. Using a smoking pipe he lifted (Y/n)'s face making him look up at the other's face.

'What a cute puppy~' Pantalone thought with a smirk as he looked at (Y/n)'s confused face. "Good, I will need the report by the next hour. I'll stay for a bit."

Oh god, the pressure. Him? Staying in his office? Does Pantalone not trust him to do it correctly or something? Not to mention the smoke smell that (Y/n) can't stand at times. Opening his office door for his boss. (Y/n) walked to his desk and started with the report after opening the windows a little. This was bad practice because of the cold but it's better than coughing from the amount of smoke in his lungs later.

After 30 minutes it was clear that Pantalone was getting impatient.

"Sir, here's the report." (Y/n) wrote down the last word as he fanned it so the ink would cry in this temperature rather than freeze into chunks. It was especially cold in his office since the windows were open, but weren't wide enough for the wind to enter much.

"Finally," Pantalone looked over the report as he leaned onto the armrest of the chair right on the other side of (Y/n)'s. He didn't seem to pay much attention to the report rather he forced most of his attention on (Y/n). On the first day when he hired this man, he didn't bat an eye at him just seeing him as another help for his insatiable needs. But somehow this man was able to sneak his way up into his heart, kinda. Well, it could also be because that (Y/n) was around him the most, not to say he was quite popular when it came to becoming friends with others.