23|Eat

My eyes feel stuffy so I look in the mirror. I cried all night. All night, not a second went by without a tear. My eyes are puffy because of it. I didn't get much sleep.

I had to take a sleeping pill to get to sleep. This is gonna eat away at me.

I love him and he lied.

I have school today so I'm gonna confront him. As much as I wished Sophia was lying I should have expected this from someone whos close with Harley.

That prick Harley still tortures me every day and Jaxon does shit about it.

I drink some water to help bring more moisture back to my eyes and I apply some makeup for once.

By makeup, I mean lip gloss and mascara with a bit of eyeliner.

Foundation all over my face feels uncomfortable.

I brush my hair and I start to get dressed. Putting stockings on like usual when I wear a skirt.

The skirt is pleated and the colors are navy and ebony.

I put on a black blouse like the white one I was wearing when I first showered with Jaxon which is still the only time I showered with him.

I take my sleepers out to clean them then I put them back in after adding a sword charm to them.

Without even realizing it when I look in the mirror I realized I changed my complete aesthetic without even knowing.

I'm gonna look fucking stupid.

Instead of changing my clothes I just remove the eyeliner that made me look different to myself.

There at least I look like my normal self without the eyeliner.

I put on some boots and I walk out of my room to grab some breakfast.

I feel like pop tarts like every other day.

"Morning," Skyler says. "I didn't know you were here," I say.

"Yeah, your dad invited me pretty late last night, glad you didn't come out, kinda had some fun on the sofa," she says.

"So are you guys like together?" I ask my lips going into a flat line.

"No, not yet but I'm hoping soon," she says. I raise both brows. "Good luck, guys suck," I say and push the pop tarts down into the toaster.

"Boy trouble? Hows Jaxon-" He's fine," I say quickly.

"You seem a little off this morning, wanna talk it out?" she asks. "No, there is nothing wrong," I say and walk away with my pop tarts.

I sigh as I grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder.

Dad had to drop the three kids off because he has to talk with the principal but I wanted to wait and catch the bus.

I exit the house after finishing my food and grabbing my phone and I walk to the bus stop.

...

When I got off of the bus I went and started looking for Jaxon. I never usually hang out with Jaxon this early in the morning because it's lunchtime when we hang out.

My stomach hurts and I feel like throwing up. I walk through the forest that leads to where we sit.

Maybe he's where we usually sit.

When I reach a distance from the table I hide behind a tree when I spit him.

And I feel my eyes watering when I see what he's doing.

His pants are slightly down and a girl is straddling him and his hands are on her waist and I notice she's bouncing slightly.

They are kissing and I can hear her moans from here.

I feel myself shaking, I'm gonna have a panic attack.

I turn around and walk away.

I burst into tears when I reach one of the bathrooms. I sit on the closed lid toilet. I wanted to confront him for lying, I didn't expect him to be cheating.

I sob hard but keep my mouth covered to keep them muffled.

My throat stings and I close my eyes as tears keep running out.

That dick. My body won't stop shaking. I decide to hug my bag and use that to soundproof my cries.

It hurts and I feel like throwing up.

"Baby?" I hear a knock on the cubicle and I start panicking.

"You okay baby?"

He knocks again. "Go away," I say. "Baby what's gotten into you?" He asks. "I hope she was worth it," I say.

I hear him sigh.

I put my bag over my shoulder and open the door. "Move," I say and walk past him. He grabs me.

"Well you left me no choice," He says.

"What do you mean I left you no choice? You lied to me and cheated," I say.

"It's not my fault you were too insecure to let me touch you, it's not my fault you wouldn't give me sex but she did."

"What is wrong with you! You prick, I trusted you."

"You were a waste of my time, you aren't that precious, not enough was given to me from you, there are plenty of girls giving me more than you without me even asking all you did was ruin your thighs with a stupid blade."

"It came from a sharpener, right? You'd have nice thighs if you didn't do that to them and... You aren't that pretty, I just dated you because taking virginity's is what I do, I don't fuck unless they are a virgin."

"You are gross," I say.

"You are why the fuck would you fucking be stupid enough to cut yourself when nothing has ever happened to you in your life, you get shit handed to you and get treated like a princess but ruin yourself."

"And you are too fucking skinny, it's fucking disgusting to look at."

"I haven't told a single person what has happened to me, not even you so fuck you when you say nothing has happened to me," I say.

The amount of times I've tried to just die is uncountable but I stopped myself each time because I didn't wanna leave my siblings.

While i'm biting back tears he's trying not to laugh.

It hurts.

"You weren't supposed to see that at the picnic table but kinda glad you did, it's about time things ended."