Sixty four

•double update because i love reading everybody's comments about jesse and erin's situation... i promise erizona is gonna be here soooooon... maybe in 9 or so months😏?•

————————————————

"Hey, you said you wanted to talk," Jesse walked into Erin's bedroom, Arizona behind him.

"Do you want me to stay or go?" Arizona said.

"Can you wait downstairs, please?" Erin said.

"Yeah. Shout me whenever you need me," Arizona said. She smiled encouragingly at Erin and walked downstairs, closing the door over behind her so Erin and Jesse had privacy.

"What's going on?" Jesse asked. Erin motioned for him to sit beside her on the bed.

"So, I'm just gonna come out and tell you because I don't really know how people do this. I didn't have to do this last time and I'm not really looking forward to it. We're gonna rip the bandage off in one and see what mess is underneath," Erin said.

"Okay," Jesse frowned.

"I'm two months pregnant. With your child. And I'm keeping it, whatever you decide. If you don't want to be involved, that's fine. I know we haven't been great since the shooting. We've both been checked out of this relationship and you're having a lot of doubts about me, and me about you, so if you want to walk away and never have to deal with this, that is fine. If you want to stay, if you want to be a father to this baby whether we're together or not, that is fine. I'm keeping the baby but you get a choice, too," Erin said.

Jesse stared at her, dumbfounded.

It felt like they sat there for years. Erin thought that if she had to describe Jesse's reaction, it would be Ross Geller's reaction when he found out that Rachel Green was pregnant with baby Emma.

"Okay. This is a lot. I'm gonna go and get us some drinks," Erin pat his shoulder and headed downstairs.

"How is it?" Arizona jumped up from the couch.

"Think Ross Geller with Rachel when she got knocked up," Erin winced, pouring herself and Jesse coffees.

"Ouch," Arizona winced.

They heard footsteps and stepped into the hallway, seeing Jesse walking downstairs.

"I, uh," he rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm sorry," he looked at Erin with wide eyes. "I don't want to do this," he said.

She dropped the cup she was holding in shock at his words. She knew that he'd probably not want to be with her anymore, that he'd probably want to co-parent, but she hadn't expected him to actually not want this. He'd told her he wanted kids with her and this? This was the opposite to that.

"You should go," Arizona said, putting her hand on Erin's shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to be a dad. I mean, I do, but not with your baby. Not when you have so little regard for life

"We're still on this?" Erin groaned.

"Yeah, we are! You almost died and you don't even care about me. I don't want a baby with you," Jesse shouted.

"Then go," Erin said, voice icily cold. "If you don't want this baby, go," she said.

"I'm sorry," he said, hand on the front door.

"Yeah. I'm sure you are," Erin bent over and started picking up the pieces of the cup, listening to his heavy breathing as he stared at her.

"She said go," Arizona said, voice as cold as Erin's had been.