One hundred and fifteen

"Erin, your sister punched a homophobe," Arizona called as Erin drank at coffee at the nurses desk.

"Which one?" Erin said, following her down the hallway. "Arizona, which one?" she said.

"I don't know. One of them," Arizona shrugged, leading her into one of the patient rooms.

"My heart was pounding, and there was a noise in my head and then her face was just coming at me and I was just like, aah! And then... ouch! Ow! Ow! My fist had a mind of its own. 'Cause I didn't even know I was gonna punch her until she was punched. Oh, my God! I lost control. I am a monster," Maggie ranted as Callie checked her fist.

"I would have paid money. Cash money. Like 1,000 bucks," Amelia smirked at Erin and Arizona as they stepped in.

"Worth every penny. It was beautiful," Callie said.

"What happened?" Meredith stepped in with a sigh.

"Yeah, we want details. And would someone page me, please, next time Pierce hulks out?" Amelia said.

"Think it's funny? It won't be when she loses her job," Meredith said.

"I'm gonna lose my job?" Maggie squeaked.

"You're not gonna lose your job. She attacked you. Kind of. Right?" Amelia said.

"Okay, you weren't there. You don't know," Meredith said.

"Oh, the lady deserved it. She got bigot-slapped. You know she deserved it," Callie said.

"It doesn't matter. There's a right and a wrong way for us to conduct ourselves," Meredith said.

"Mm, you know what? Grey has a point. Next time, leave the thumb outside the fist when you clench. That way, you avoid bone damage. See?" Callie said, punching her palm. Alex walked into the room with a sigh.

"Okay, bitch lady's fine medically, no real injury, but she is seriously pissed and after your head," Alex said.

"See?" Meredith said. Erin smirked at Maggie.

"High five," she said.

"No," Maggie whined.

"Yes!" Callie laughed, high fiving Erin. Arizona high fived Erin, then Amelia, then Alex.

"C'mon, you know you want to," Erin smirked at Meredith and Maggie. They sighed and high fived her.

"I have to go apologize to that horrible woman, don't I?" Maggie said.

"Yeah," Callie sighed. "For punching her. But not for anything else," she said.

"Oh, yeah, don't apologise for standing up to her. She deserved more than what you did to her," Erin said.

"Really?" Maggie winced.

"Alright, clear the room," Erin said.

"What?" Alex said.

"Get out!" Erin said.

Everyone filed out, Arizona closing the door over. Erin sat on the bed beside Maggie and grabbed her hand.

"When I was a kid, Mer and I were walking down the street with mom and I saw these two men holding hands. I asked mom if men could marry men and women could marry women and she told me they couldn't but that it was wrong and a sin. She didn't even believe in god but that was the biggest sin anyone ever could commit. Had no problem working on an AIDS patient back when it was GRID, but god forbid her own daughter ever want to date a woman," Erin scoffed.

"But you and Arizona are married. You have four kids," Maggie frowned.

"I know," Erin nodded. "I came out to Meredith when I was young, but I came out to my mom when I was fifteen because I was three years ahead at school and we were going off to college in September. I figured it was a better time than any because we were going to Dartmouth and I'd never have to see her again. Only, she made the last few weeks in her house hell. Absolute hell," Erin shook her head.