One hundred and twenty two

"Mer, that closet's cleaned already," Alex said, watching as Meredith emptied the closet outside Erin's bedroom where they kept the towels, blankets, rags, sheets and everything else that they all used.

"Well, we're gonna use the top shelf for beach towels, towels, and rags. The middle shelf will be for sheets, and the bottom shelf will be for the children in case they need to reach it," Meredith said.

"Okay. Sure," Alex said.

"I counted 19 mini-shampoos and 11 conditioners. Trash or..." Amelia trailed off as she carried a box into the hallway.

"I'll take 'em," Alex said. Amelia raised an eyebrow at him. "What? Works the same as shampoo in a big bottle," Alex shrugged.

Meredith started laughing quietly to herself and they all turned to her.

"Mer, what is it?" Alex asked. Meredith turned, showing Derek's blanket in her arms.

"It's his stupid, stupid blanket. We're done cleaning," Meredith said, wrapping the blanket around herself as she walked down the hallway to go to her room.

"It's me! Where's Erin?" Arizona called, slamming the front door shut behind her.

"Being dark and twisty up here," Amelia called back.

Arizona appeared at the top of the stairs and looked at Erin.

"Baby, what's going on?" she asked softly.

"My head," Erin said quietly, looking at her feet. "It won't stop and I think... I think I was raped."

The silence that hung in the hallway was louder than the horrible thoughts in Erin's head.

"I think I need to lie down," Erin mumbled, knees buckling underneath her weight.

"Erin!" Amelia grabbed Erin before she hit the floor, but she was already unconscious.

"What do you mean she said she thinks she was raped?" Meredith hissed to Amelia and Alex as she stood outside Erin's bedroom.

Erin was on the bed with her head in Arizona's lap, Arizona waiting with her until she woke up.

"I mean, she said her head wouldn't stop and she thinks she was raped," Alex said, fists clenched. "Who did it? Was it Jesse? Was it Rob?" he said.

"She never said anything about him hurting her like that, just physical," Meredith said. "And Jesse never laid a hand on her. And it wasn't Arizona. Could've been college, but she would've told me," Meredith mumbled.

"Would she? If she didn't know if it was rape until now, would she have told you?" Alex said.

"Oh my god," Amelia whispered. "I think I know what happened," she said.

"What?" Arizona was in the doorway within seconds.

"We were talking when Mer was freaking out. I asked if she thought you'd been... She said she didn't know and that you guys were dating, so it wouldn't be that, and I told her that dating or being with someone doesn't equal consent. She went all quiet and closed off, said she needed a drink," Amelia said.

"Oh my god," Meredith felt her face drain.

"What?" Amelia said.

"Rob," Arizona answered. "Fucking Rob!" she said.

She turned and headed back into the room, kneeling at Erin's side. She grabbed Erin's hand tightly.

"Baby, wake up. It's me, Arizona. I'm here," Arizona whispered.