One hundred and thirty six

A/N: updating because i got eras tour tickets today and i'm so happy!!

here's a sad chapter with a few old faces returning :)))))

—————————————————

Erin stared up at the Grey house in front of her with a frown. None of their usual cars were parked outside, but the front door was wide open and she couldn't hear anybody inside, or see anybody. Erin walked forward slowly, looking around as she stepped into the house and closed the door.

"Mom!"

Erin flinched as a blonde girl ran towards her, stopping herself just a few inches away from Erin.

She had the same blonde hair and green eyes as Erin, and she looked exactly like Erin did at twelve years old. Though, she had freckles that Erin didn't, and she had a different smile than Erin did, her lips turning up more on the right side than the left.

She was wearing a yellow t-shirt with denim dungaree shorts over it, yellow converse on her feet. She had blue bows clipped into her hair to match the blue laces on her converse and Erin recognised the girl she'd never gotten the chance to see grow up.

"Quinn?" Erin whispered.

"Hi, mommy," Quinn whispered.

Erin opened her arms, Quinn hurrying forward to close the last few inches. Erin wrapped her arms around her first daughter, her first child, and held her to her chest, closing her eyes and breathing in the lavender scent of her hair.

Quinn rested her head against Erin's chest, arms wrapped tightly around Erin so she couldn't go anywhere. Erin kissed her forehead, pulling back to cup Quinn's cheek and study her face.

It really was Quinn.

"How is this happening?" Erin whispered.

Quinn shrugged, a small smile on her face.

"You got into an accident. Again. It's so annoying watching you get into accident after accident and not being able to help, y'know? But you're here, so, it's okay. We can be together, now," Quinn said.

"What... Where are we?" Erin asked.

"Home, silly," Quinn giggled. "C'mon. Everybody is waiting for you," she said.

"Everybody?"

Quinn grabbed Erin's hand, tugging her further into the house and into the kitchen. Erin almost fell over her feet when she saw who was in the kitchen.

Ellis Grey was making coffee, talking to Mark Sloan, who was laughing and had his arms wrapped around Lexie Grey's waist.

"Lexie?" Erin whispered.

Lexie looked over from Ellis, a massive grin splitting across her face.

"Bear!" Lexie grinned.

She pulled free from Mark and ran over to Erin, pulling her into a hug. Erin wrapped her arms around her big sister, tears streaming down her cheeks as she rested her head in Lexie's neck.

"You died. You all died," Erin whispered. "Am I dead?"

"We'll talk about that later," Lexie said quietly, kissing Erin's forehead. "Just... Just stay here for a minute, okay? I've missed you," Lexie said.

"We've all missed you," Mark said, walking over and hugging Erin and Lexie.

He kissed Erin's forehead with his boyish grin, then grabbed Quinn and threw her over his shoulder. Her giggles echoed around the room and Erin couldn't help but smile.