Ninety three

"Archie Alexander Grey, you better have those shoes on by the time I get out of this bathroom or I'm gonna tell the daycare not to let you have sweets," Erin called as Arizona curled her hair for her, Erin finishing up her mascara as she did.

"I'm ready, mama," Archie laughed, walking into the bathroom. Erin looked at him, laughing at his outfit. He was wearing a pair of tracksuit bottoms, a t-shirt with a collar and tie printed on it for decoration and a pair of kid converse slipped on, laces untied.

"You look amazing, baby," Arizona said. He smiled cheesily at her.

"Where's Zozo?" he said.

"Zozo is already at the daycare. So, we need to hustle so mama, mommy and auntie Jo can get to the party, too," Erin said. She put her mascara down, Arizona spraying some hairspray over the curls in Erin's hair.

Erin scooped Archie onto her hip, carrying him downstairs carefully while Arizona followed.

"You look hot," Jo grinned as they came down, stood by the front door in her dress for the party. Erin laughed, putting Archie back on his feet.

"If you ask auntie Jo really nicely, she might tie your laces for you so we can all hurry up and get to the party," she said.

"Auntie Jo!" Archie giggled, running over to her. Jo knelt down to tie his laces, Erin slipping into her heels.

She was wearing a black sequin dress with a split leg on the left side, showing her black strappy heels and her tanned leg. Her hair was curled down her back, makeup natural but still more than she'd wear on a normal day to show she'd made an effort. Her engagement ring was shining from where she'd polished it and she had a few diamond bracelets Callie had lent her resting on her wrist.

"Are we ready?" Erin said, grabbing her black clutch off the side.

"We're ready," Jo and Arizona nodded.

"I'll get in the back with the little guy," Jo offered.

"Let's go, then," Erin said, ushering them out of the door.

"This looks magical. I kind of want to pull Archie out of daycare to come and see everything," Erin said, slipping her arms around Arizona's waist from behind as she saw the performers on the stage.

"He'd love it," Arizona sighed happily, kissing Erin's cheek.

"Jackson's started a competition. Whichever department raises the most gets ten percent of tonight's take," Erin said.

"Oh, so us peds guys have really got to campaign," Arizona said.

"Okay, which guilt trip story do I use? Uh, the kids with cancer or the sick, helpless babies that are gonna die without immediate money for medical intervention?" Erin said.

"I think cancer is always a winner," Arizona frowned. "Though I don't suppose either is good," she said.

"I know," Erin smirked. "I'll just shake their hand, flash my ring, draw in some questions and then ramble about how amazing my future wife is and how much good work she does for our hospital. I mean, saving kids, that's some real superwoman shit," Erin said.

"Maybe tell some stories about surgeries you've done. I mean, you're the superwoman, baby," Arizona suggested.

"Or maybe I could tell my life story and then they'd throw money at me to get me to shut up," Erin said. Arizona laughed.

"Yeah, that's one way to do it," she said.

"I'm gonna grab a drink for each of us. One won't hurt," Erin said.