Ninety four

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Archie, happy birthday to you," Erin, Arizona, Meredith, Derek, Zola, Callie, Sofia, Alex and Cristina sang to Archie as Erin carried him into the kitchen.

"Thank you," Archie smiled, leaning his head against Erin's. She kissed his cheek and sat him at the table where Arizona had made pancakes for everyone. They all sat down and started eating.

"Wedding in a few weeks," Meredith smirked at Erin and Arizona.

"We know," they laughed.

"You nervous?" Derek asked.

"No," they said.

"You shouldn't be. It's a great thing," Derek smiled.

"Have you two started on your vows?" Callie asked.

"I have," Arizona said.

"You have? I haven't. Should I have started?" Erin looked at Meredith with wide eyes.

"I wrote mine for Burke on the day," Cristina said.

"I wrote them, actually, and they were Izzie Stevens' words," Callie said.

"Oh, yeah. And Cristina wanted to set Meredith's toilet paper gown on fire," Erin laughed.

"I did," Cristina laughed, making Meredith roll her eyes.

"And I wonder why I put up with the two of you," Meredith said.

"You can't say anything. We have a post-it note as our vows," Derek said.

"Yeah," Arizona stuck her tongue out at Zola, making her giggle.

"Silly," Zola giggled.

"What do we need to bring in for tonight?" Alex asked, grabbing his coat as he stood up.

"Uh, just cupcakes," Erin looked at Arizona, who nodded.

"He wants pink ones, get him pink ones," Arizona said.

"Pink cupcakes," Alex nodded. "Any particular flavour?" he said.

"Not chocolate," Erin and Arizona chorused. Archie always felt sick after eating chocolate cake.

"Okay," he nodded. He kissed Archie's forehead. "I'll see you later, little guy," he said, holding his hand out for a high five.

"Okay," Archie grinned, slapping Alex's hand. Alex laughed and ruffled his hair, heading out to go to work.

Everybody else followed slowly, leaving just Erin, Arizona and Archie at the table. They were starting late so they could take Archie to the park before daycare as a small family outing.

"Let's get ready," Arizona kissed Archie up, kissing his syrup covered cheeks. He giggled and cupped her cheeks with his syrup covered hands.

"Looks like you two are going to need a wash," Erin laughed, standing up to clear the table.

"We'll be quick," Arizona promised, leaning over and kissing Erin's lips.

"You taste like syrup," Erin said, licking the syrup off her lips.

"Blame your sister for giving him syrup," Arizona sang, carrying a giggling Archie upstairs. Erin rolled her eyes fondly.

"I love you!" she called after them.

"We love you!" Arizona called back gleefully.

"You're getting married next week!" April squealed as she hugged Erin, then shoved a bottle of tequila into her hands. "And Meredith threw you a bachelorette party so please just relax and have fun," she said.