Ninety two

"Oh, baby's sleepin'. Oh," Bailey cooed over baby Bailey, holding him in her arms as Cristina took photographs, Arizona cooing at her side.

"Okay, we should get started. Um, Bailey, we have some board business that we need to disc-" Owen said. He, Meredith, Derek, Callie and Erin were around the rest of the room.

"I'm not going anywhere. Me and this baby got Bailey business to discuss. Don't we? Yes, Mr. Derek Bailey Shepherd. Yes, we do," Bailey cooed.

"What does Zola think of him?" Arizona asked.

"Oh, she wants to take him to day care for show and tell," Meredith said fondly.

"Where's Richard?" Derek said.

"I paged all the board members," Owen said.

"Well, Avery should be here, too," Derek said.

"Yeah, well, he was being a hero last night. He dislocated his shoulder saving a kid from the bus crash," Owen said. Erin rolled her eyes.

"Idiot," Erin said.

"What bus crash?" Meredith asked.

"She had a baby. She doesn't know things," Cristina said.

"So tell me," Meredith said.

"A church was evacuating some people, and their bus overturned," Erin said.

"Good news is, everyone survived, and there are no major injuries," Owen said.

"And the bad news?" Arizona asked.

"Everything else. The blood bank is flooded, and the ER looks like it was ransacked," Owen said.

"So, we need to close the ER?" Derek asked.

"We're dangerously low on meds. Personnel can't make it in due to the flooding," Owen said.

"So, we need to close the ER," Callie said.

"But can we do that?" Erin and Arizona asked.

"You are the board. I am telling you that ER cannot open today," Owen said firmly.

"What do we need? I mean, I can try to coordinate with our suppliers. I had a baby. I'm not dead," Meredith said.

"If they have it, then we want it. In the meantime, let's make sure that our inpatients are taken care of and discharge who we can," Owen said.

"Like me," Meredith said. 

"No, you just had a major abdominal surgery. You're gonna stay right here," Erin said firmly.

"Alright, airport's just reopened. I just put Dr. Boswell in a cab," Jackson said, walking into the room with a sling on his shoulder.

"Who's Dr. Boswell?" Cristina asked.

"She's the woman who flew in for that surgery with Avery and me," Arizona said.

"She definitely had a crush on Arizona," Jackson chuckled. Erin raised an eyebrow at the two of them. "Well, it's not like Arizona flirted back. Duh," he said awkwardly.

"I told her I was very happily engaged with a little boy at home, and then stuck her with someone else," Arizona said.

"Good," Erin said. "Let's make arrangements for closing the ER, then," Erin said, clapping her hands. Everybody else nodded, getting back to business.

"Erin! Erin!" Meredith shouted as Erin ran past her room, arms heavy with medication, gauze pads and chest tubes.

"Wilson, take these," Erin shouted as Wilson ran down the hallway. Wilson took them and Erin hurried into Meredith's room.