One hundred and twenty one

"Your sister hates me," Jo whined as she shoved a coffee at Erin that night as Erin stood outside of Archie's room.

"My sister hates a lot of people, Wilson, but you're not one of them. She's just a bitch," Erin said.

"No, she hates me. I mean it," Jo said.

"She doesn't hate you," Erin rolled her eyes. "And, if it makes you feel any better, I don't hate you," she said.

"It does. How's Archie?" Jo asked.

"He's good," Erin smiled, looking over her shoulder at Archie. Arizona was curled up on his bed with him, Rueben sleeping on the armchair with Bailey. Zola was sprawled on the end of Archie's bed, with the twins and Ellis sleeping in their prams.

"Good," Jo said. "We need the little guy to keep this place interesting," she said.

"He is funny, isn't he?" Erin smiled.

"Yeah," Jo said. Her pager beeped and she looked down. "Oh, triple organ transplant with Pierce, Grey and Karev. Don't mind if I do," she said.

"I would totally be jealous if my baby wasn't lying in a hospital bed of his own," Erin said.

"How's JJ?" Jo asked.

"He's good. Should be home in a few days, which means his dad will get away from me and my family and it'll be brilliant," Erin sighed.

"Nice to know you think so highly of me," Jesse's voice came from behind them. Erin rolled her eyes at Jo before turning to look at him.

"I'd say I'm sorry but I'm not," Erin said. Jesse raised his eyebrows.

"That's really how this is?" he said.

"Did you expect it to be anything else?" Erin said.

"I gotta go," Jo said awkwardly.

"Here," Erin handed her the coffee. "Send me updates and tell Alex to page me if he needs me," Erin said.

"I will. Thanks," Jo said, sipping the coffee. "Good luck," she added, disappearing down the hallway.

"I have a child I should be getting back to," Erin said, walking to the door of Archie's room.

"We," Jesse said.

"What?" Erin looked back at him.

"We have a child. He's our son, Erin, and his brother is in the room right beside him. He deserves to know his brother and his father," Jesse said.

"My son already knows who his brother is and he doesn't have a father, he has a donor. You can't show up after five years, after five years of the shit that I've been through with that kid, and say that you wanna play daddy now. No. That is not how this is gonna work. You signed away your rights. I gave you a choice and you decided that you didn't want a kid with little old me," Erin said.

"You weren't mentally stable, Erin, and this is making me doubt that you are now. You'd deny our son-"

"He isn't our son, Jesse!" Erin cried. "He is not yours. You have done nothing for that kid. You don't get to claim credit for the fucking amazing person that he is. You don't get to come back and get what you want. You dug your grave five years ago. You can't undig it," Erin said.

"You need to leave," Arizona's voice came over Erin's shoulder. Erin felt a small hand pull her hair and she turned, taking Jasmine from Arizona's arms. She kissed her forehead, leaning into Arizona's side.

"I will get a lawyer and fight-"

"You can try and get a lawyer but do you know what they'll tell you? You signed away your rights. I adopted him. He's my son, not yours, and you made that decision. So, get a lawyer. Try and win this fight. But I'm telling you right now, you will not win," Arizona said firmly. "Erin, get inside," she added.