One hundred and thirty three

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon," Richard muttered into the phone thirteen minutes later.

Steph had paged and gathered pretty much everybody who needed to be there to the nurses desk in the ER. Richard was on the phone to Seattle Pres to see if Erin had been taken there, Bailey was on the phone to a 911 dispatch officer trying to find out if Erin was still at the scene, while Maggie, Arizona, Jo and Meredith were trying to prepare for whatever news the phone calls would bring them.

"I'm here," Amelia ran over to them. "What do we know?"

"Erin Grey. Blonde hair, green eyes, freckles. Wedding and engagement rings, she wears a necklace with an Q on it. She has a scar on her forehead, near her hairline, and several tattoos of angel wings on her wrists," Richard said into the phone. "She was in a taxi cab. Thirty five years of age."

"Yes, Dr. Erin Grey," Bailey said. "She was in a taxi cab. We've been told there were two on the scene."

"What was she wearing? I don't know! She was on a flight home from Boston, got a cab for the airport. She's probably-" Richard ranted.

"Gym pants and a hoodie. It's her Grey Sloan hoodie. I packed her case," Arizona whispered.

"Gym pants and a Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital hoodie," Richard said.

"She's wearing gym pants and a Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital hoodie," Bailey told the operator she was speaking to.

"She's not there. Are you sure?" Richard said. "You've taken photographs of victims without their IDs and none match the description I've given. You're sure?"

"Yes, blonde hair, green eyes, wedding rings, angel wing tattoos on her wrist. Thirty five," Bailey said.

"Okay, thank you," Richard said, ending the call. "She's not there. There's a total of fifteen injured that they've gotten out of the cars, seven deceased at the scene. They have eight of the injured and four have passed upon arrival. Erin isn't there. She's still at the scene," Richard said.

"Yes, Erin Grey. She's wearing a Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital hoodie, blonde hair, green eyes, angel wing tattoos on both of her wrists, there's a scar near her hairline on the side of her forehead. Seattle Pres said she's not there, so she has to be on the scene. In a taxi cab," Bailey said again.

She nodded.

"She's relaying the description to the paramedics on scene," Bailey said.

"Okay," Meredith mumbled, chewing her fingernails.

"Depending on the severity of her injuries, she may go straight to Seattle Pres because it's closer," Bailey added.

"No, she has to come here. We're the better doctors," Amelia shook her head.

"She may need neuro and you cannot operate on family," Richard said.

"I'll do it," Edwards said, though she didn't look too sure.

"No. You're not poking around in Erin's brain," Jo shook her head.

"Oh, thank god," Edwards mumbled.

Bailey slapped Richard's arm a few times, humming into the phone as she brought her hand up to her mouth. They all stared at her with raised eyebrows.

"Bailey," Meredith hissed. "My sister?!"

"She's at the scene," Bailey said. "They're removing her from the car right now. She's going straight to Seattle Pres when they get her out," Bailey said.

"What's her condition?" Arizona said, wiping the tears on her cheeks.

"She's..." Bailey trailed off, a gasp falling from her lips as the dispatcher relayed information to her. "Oh, Erin," she whispered.