Ninety six

"What did Archie even want to go as for Halloween?" Callie asked as she grabbed a beer in the kitchen with Erin.

"I have no idea. He and Arizona wanted to surprise me. She just gave me this costume, told me what to wear, so here I am," Erin said.

"What are you?" Callie raised her eyebrows at Erin's costume.

"A schoolgirl? I don't know. I thought it was quite kinky, but Arizona seemed serious about it," Erin said.

She was wearing a grey pleated school skirt, with a white shirt tucked in and a red and gold tie around her neck. She had a grey cardigan on and grey socks, with her red converse.

"What, do you think she's gonna be the teacher or something?" Callie smirked.

"I mean, I wouldn't say no, but not while our kid is dressing up with us, too. Bit weird," Erin said.

"Good point," Callie said. "Here they come," Callie pointed at the doorway. Erin looked over and smiled.

Arizona was dressed in the same school uniform as Erin, but was wearing a Hogwarts robe over hers, another under her arm for Erin. Archie was standing in front of her in jeans, a white shirt with the same tie, but with a grey jumper instead of a cardigan. He had a Gryffindor robe on, with fake glasses on his face and a scar drawn on his forehead.

"Espellimus!" Archie shouted, waving his plastic wand.

Erin laughed and hurried over, scooping him up into her arms.

"Expelliarmus!" she copied. He giggled, kissing her cheek a few times.

"Mama, mommy made me Harry," he said.

"I can see that. Well, Harry, you look very adorable. And who's this with you?" Erin smirked at Arizona.

"That's mommy, silly," Archie laughed. Erin leaned over and kissed Arizona.

"You are doing costumes every year. I was gonna throw a cape on and call him a vampire," she said. Arizona winked.

"Come on. I know you've had a hard day. Let's go trick or treating!" Arizona said, heading into the living room to get all of the kids ready.

Sofia was an astronaut princess, Erin guessed, and Zola was a butterfly. Erin laughed and kissed their cheeks, putting Archie down beside them.

"We ready, kids?" she said.

"Yeah!" the three of them cheered. Erin looked over at Meredith, who was holding baby Bailey, who was dressed as a pumpkin.

"You two ready?" she said.

"Yeah," Meredith smiled.

"Let's go, then," Erin said, holding her hands out for the kids. Sofia and Zola took one each, Archie grabbing Arizona's hand as they headed outside with their pillowcases.

"I think I want another baby," Erin climbed into bed beside Arizona that night. Arizona looked up from her phone, where she was texting Callie to make sure she and Sofia got home safe.

"You what?" Arizona said.

"I want another baby. I don't want the age gaps to be too big, 'cause I don't want to be forty and changing diapers and doing night feeds," Erin said.

"Okay. So, we have another baby. Who's carrying?" Arizona asked.

"Okay?" Erin raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah. We said we'd have more. I just wanted to get married first," Arizona said.

"Seriously? I was expecting a fight. Yeah?" Erin said.