53

Jax's POV

It felt wrong.

Everything about this just felt wrong but I couldn't make myself stop or push them away.

Classes would start in about an hour so Liam will be awake soon and I would have to try to pretend last night didn't happen even though I know it did.

But for now I was going to enjoy it, even if every fiber in my body was telling me that I shouldn't be letting this happen.

Callum was still behind me, putting us all in the same spooning position. As much as I hated to admit it, I liked Callum behind me. I always liked sleeping to my back against the wall but this better some how.

Having Liam in front was almost better though. It felt nice to have something to hold as the night went on.

I let myself savor the moment as the minutes tick by until I almost fall asleep again. Just as I'm about to drift off, Liam begins to stir in my arms, causing my heart rate to rise a bit. I really didn't want to start today.

Liam moves slowly until he's facing me. Even though my eyes are closed I can tell he is smiling.

"It's time to get up," he whispered as he started playing with my hair. I try to pretend like it's not working just to avoid having to look at him but my voice betrays me when a small moan escapes.

I can tell Liam's smirking as he continues to play in my bed head.

"Class starts in an hour and we still have to get ready and eat breakfast," he said again, trying to sound like he doesn't also want to just lay here all day.

"I'm not going to class today," Callum says from behind me, I didn't even know he was awake. "Tell them I'm dying or something."

I'm tempted to say 'if he's not going then I'm not either' but that would let them know I'm awake and would blow my cover.

"Jax, I know you're awake," Liam says after a few minutes of silence.

I'm still willing to play it off at this point. Maybe if I look tired enough, Andrew will write a note that excuses me for the day.

That was the plan at least until Callum chuckled behind me. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck as he slowly got closer and closer until his lips lightly brushed against the side of my neck. I force myself to push down the gasp and try not to react.

Again, plans changed. I was doing good until he started sucking but the second he latched on, my eyes opened wide and my mouth fell open, releasing a silent moan.

Liam was smirking at us as he pulled away from me and got off the bed while Callum still worked his way down my neck.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Callum asked in between kisses and sucks.

I don't answer until he stops all together, not trusting that I wouldn't moan mid sentence.

"Tired," I whispered after my heart rate went back down.

I laid there as still as I could, still silently hoping they wouldn't bring up last night ever again and we could just move past all of this.

"Yea me too, but it's Monday, maybe it won't be too bad," he said as he detached himself from behind me. The bed felt cold now and I didn't like it so I force myself to get up anyway.

I look over to Ryder to make sure some one is getting him up too when I see Liam doing the same thing Callum just did to me, only Ryder is much more vocal about his morning wake up call.