27

Callum's POV

To be completely honest, I don't think I will ever have a good relationship with Andrew.

All hopes of that were flushed down the drain the first time Ryder ran into our cabin crying after a session. Of course I knew him a few months before that, but even then I hadn't really liked him.

When Ryder first came here, Andrew and I were just started the adjustment period. The second I saw him standing in the front office I felt overly protective of him.

Back then he was a whole 95 pounds of nothing but skin and bones. He jumped at every loud noise, shook almost constantly, and barely talked at all.

Somewhere around his third panic attack of the day, Marry decided he was a special case and wasn't to see Andrew so soon. He was supposed to have a month of growing confident before he had to start opening up to the therapist.

The key words there are 'supposed to'.

I don't know how he pulled the strings to make it happen but after a week he called Ryder into a private session.

I was reluctant to let him go but he didn't see the harm in going at the time and insisted he go so he wouldn't make anyone mad.

About 30 minutes later Ryder ran into our cabin. Tears were streaming down his face and he looked a few seconds away from hyperventilating. He made a beeline straight for the bathroom but I was luckily able to catch him before he made it in there to lock himself up.

It took almost 4 hours to get him to calm down. The first two were just me holding him while he cried hysterically, the next was filled with him sniffling every now and then almost as if he was about to start crying all over again, and the last hour was me holding him while he took a nap on my chest.

The next day I marched into my session with a glare on my face. That same glare stayed on my face the entire hour of the session. The whole time was spent with Andrew apologizing over and over and trying to start up a conversation while I stayed silent.

Of course that was a year and a half ago but I still haven't completely forgiven Andrew for not being more sensitive, especially since Ryder still come to the cabin after a session with tears in his eyes.

Today however, seemed like it was going to be an easier day than usual. I could tell by the lack of a folder on his neat desk and the small smile on his face.

"So what's the plan today?" I asked as I sat down in the chair in front of him, a small frown on my face.

While I understood the importance of easy days, I hated them. I would much rather us not are here rather than pretend to be interested in what each other were saying. Especially since a lot of days like this ended in some sort of fight between us.

"I though I would let you decide," he said with a small smile as he leaned back in his chair. "Either I can get out a folder and we can get down to business or you can pick something non past- related and we can just have an easy day."

I thought hard about it for a minute before deciding I didn't want to put myself in a bad mood today.

"What's going to happen to Miss. Abbot," I asked to which I received a loud sigh.

"I think you already know the answer to that."

"I want to hear you say it." There was a long pause before Andrew continued.

"She's going to be off for a week on suspension for even being accused of what Jax is saying. Before she goes back to her classroom she will watch a documentary as a reminder on how to behave in her class and Marry will give he a final lecture to sum it up."

"That's it? That's all you could do? A vacation and a reminder? Really?" I could feel myself getting angry but there was nothing I could do. I was just a young criminal; no one was going to listen to me.

"I did all I could do. No one else saw what happened so it's her word against his. We're lucky she'll be gone for a week. A lot of the other teachers were saying just the documentary would be enough."

"That doesn't mean it's fair," I grumbled.

"I never said it was. But as of right now this is the best we can do. If this happens again though it will be her second strike and she will undergo more of a punishment."

"So we have to wait for someone else to just walk in on her molesting another under age kid?"

"Or a previous person could come forward."

"No one will come forward and you know it." I huff out, trying and failing to keep the rage out of my voice. "She's been doing this since she got here and this just the first time she's gotten caught. From now on she'll be more careful."

"The best we can do it hope."

"Hope for some else to get touched by someone twice their age. That's a pretty sick thing to wish for."

Jax's POV

"What are we doing," I asked, letting annoyance slip into my voice.

Liam had walked us into the woods a few minutes ago and I was already lost. He didn't walk in a straight line like most people would. Oh no. He had to make a loop around nearly every tree, walk in zigzags, and do nearly everything but do a little dance as he made this way through think trees.

"Taking a walk."

"Yea I gathered that much. I guess I'm asking why in the hell are we out here when it 95 degrees out here."

"You complaining isn't good for you," Liam pointed out with small glare.

"Neither are heat strokes. Can we go back already?"

"Why? So you can lay on your bed and sulk all day?"

"I don't sulk."

Liam barley looked over his shoulder to give me a look that said 'you're kidding right'. I only roll my eyes at his look and continue to follow him while my eyes fall to the ground.

"If we're going to be out here can you at least tell me where we're going?" I asked after a few minutes of us walking in silence.

Liam groaned quite loudly before slowing down and allowing me to catch up.

"There's a place up here I want to show you."

"Well that was specific," I say, heavy sarcasm laced in my voice to which he only groaned louder.

"There's a cave by the lake. Jeez dude, you need calm yourself."

"Well sorry that I don't like being dragged into the woods by a guy I barely know."

"You make it seem like a shady situation."

"If I were a girl a lot more people would say it is."

"Well considering you could kick my ass in three seconds I don't you have anything to worry about," he said with a small smile before speeding up again.

Let me know in the comments what you want in the next chapter or whose POV and if it works Ill think about putting it in. (I'll also tag the person with the idea because that's only fair to me).