136

Most of this chapter was smut but with Wattpad's new content guidelines, it had to be removed. If you want to read the smut it is still available on Tapas, Inkitt, and the free membership page on my Patreon. 

Jax's POV

If it makes you feel any better, I think you look good, Carter said as I stared down at my fingernails.

Ryder didn't have any black like I had hoped but after seeing how excited he was about it I couldn't back out of it so I went with the darkest color he had. Now my nails were a really dark blue and I didn't hate it as much as I had thought I would but I still didn't love it.

"Do you like it," Ryder asked hopefully as he cleaned up the nail bed to get some mistakes off.

"I mean it's not great," I say honestly with a shrug. Ryder smiled at that as he put everything back in his sock drawer.

"I like it though," Liam said as he leaned over to look at them. "They look sexy on you," he whispered as he nibbled my ear. The small bite was enough to make my mind go back to Callum's actions a few days ago.

"Sexy?" Callum asked as he came up behind Liam, his hands going to his hips as he leaned over his back. Callum hummed as he started groping Liam's ass. "They're defiantly hot but I don't know about sexy," he said as a smirk crawled onto his face. "Maybe if they were wrapped around Liam's neck they would look better."

I think I'm going to take a walk.

'I'm sorry. I'll tell them to knock it off,' I say to Carter as I opened my mouth but he cut me off.

You guys should be able to have sex without having to feel bad. I honestly don't mind. I'm just glad they aren't trying to get me to join. But don't take the paint off after you're done. I kinda want to try them at dinner. I could almost feel him blush at the last bit as he got off the couch.

"I think we can consider nails sexy now."

2341 words. Last updated June 16, 2021