35

Jax's POV

It really seemed Ryder was going to be sleeping for rest of the day. Callum woke up not too long ago and was apparently nearly starving to death. Liam agreed about being a bit hungry but didn't want to leave Ryder here by himself just in case he freaked out again.

It didn't take them long to decide who was going to be the one to stay behind for three seconds while they got food and brought it back here. Nearly at the same time they both slowly looked over at me with pleading eyes and the explanation of the fact that I can hold him longer than they could.

I honestly wasn't ecstatic over the fact that I was being left along with Ryder. They both assured that he was almost certainly going to stay asleep for the rest of the day but Liam still had a bit if hesitation in him as he walked out of the cabin. He looked as if he was about to tell Callum that he was going to stay here until I gave him a look that said 'just go so you can come back faster'.

In the end I was okay with having to stay here though. It's lunchtime and I'm sure Kyle is sitting at our usual table right now and I'm not in the mood to deal with him right now.

A few minutes later Liam and Callum walked back through the door with four treys in their hands and smiles on their faces, Callum was smiling. Liam has his signature scowl planted firmly on his face.

"Something funny happen or something," I asked as I took my trey from Callum and scooted back to the headboard of my bed.

Just as Callum was about to tell the story of what happened Liam turned around and glared at Callum.

"You say nothing," he said in a hushed voice while pointing at his partner.

This was one of those times where I see just how out of the circle I am. Callum laughs, Liam glares, Ryder sleeps, and I might as well not be here at all.

Deciding it would be best to just move past this I start eating, which seems to please Liam.

We both eventually figures out a way to compromise on how this was going to work. Now I have to eat all of one of my sides and a little less than half of the main course. If Liam thinks I need a bit more he will find a silent way to tell me, either through eye contact or a certain look.

I didn't like it but I knew at this point if I said no he would just think I was being stubborn, plus we had been talking about it for like thirty minutes and I was over it.

"So what are we going to do today?" Callum asked after a while of silence.

"There isn't really much to do is there?" I asked while trying not to gag on the mashed potatoes in my mouth. "Don't we have to stay here with Ryder?"

"Well yea but there's still plently to do in here," Liam called out from the other side of the room. "We could get ahead on school work-".

"I'd rather gouge my own eyes out than do homework on a Sunday," Callum announces while I simply groan.

"Or we could read," Liam continues as if he wasn't rudley interupped.

"I'd rather have Callum gouge out my eyes before I read for no reason." I said to which Liam only sighed.

"Or we could watch one of the endless amount of movies Ryder has." Liam said in a voice that said he clearly understood he was out voted.

"We'll let you pick the movie though," Callum says with a small smile as he went to turn on the TV.

"Jax doesn't even watch movies though. He's just going to lay there looked depressed as hell." Liam pointed out with a small smirk. He made it clear what he was doing. Callum might not have realized it but I understood perfectly well. If he was going to have to suffer through an awful movie, I was going to have to sufferr through an awful movie.

"We'll he'll watch this one, won't you Jax?" Callum asked as he gave me what I can only decribe as 'puppy dog eyes'. I'm going to be honest I thought about saying no just to see what he would do.

"Pick a good movie and I'll think about it," I said to Liam as his smirk only grew as he walked over to the TV and popped in a movie before I could even see what it was.

A few minutes later a logo for Disney came on the screen with some pixie thing before weird chanting started and annimated animals flashed aross the screen along with the title card that read "The Lion King".

Liam was already sitting on the foot of my bed like he did most of time when they played movies. Callum on the other hand was sitting on his bed looking like he was about to explode with joy and fustration before looking over to me.

"I love this movie but this is a terrible angle!" He whisper yelled while looking at all of the empty places on my bed.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes and ask myself if they planned this as I motioned for Callum to come over.

He joined me at the headboard while Liam scoot back to lay in between his boyfriend's legs.

"How many fucking songs are in this movie?" I ask as we get the second one in less than 15 minutes.

"A lot." Liam answers with a smile.

"And how many of them will Callum be singing horribly to?" I ask which gains me a laugh from Liam and an offended glare from Callum who only sings louder as a result.

"Literally all of them."

"This is going to be a long hour and a half isn't it?"

"Not if you enjoy it."

Congratulations to 1-800-get-yeeted who won the cover contest!

If you or someone you know needs a cover please go to them, as you can they do amazing work and it didn't take them long at all.

Thank you again!

To everyone else who submitted a cover thank you, you are greatly appreciated! I couldn't have made this contest with it and all of your works are impressive.

I will be keeping up the submission chapter so everyone can look at your beautiful covers and come to you if they want one done.