119

Jax's POV

"How was it," Callum asked as soon as I stepped into the cabin. I was dreading that question ever since I left Andrew's office. I knew he wasn't going to be happy with the answer.

"Not great," I admitted with a mumble as I lay down with Ryder on his bed. I would have laid with Liam on our bed but I needed Ryder as a teddy bear and I didn't really want Callum to be able to grab my jaw when I told him.

"What happened," Callum asked as I wrapped my arms around Ryder. Ryder looked like he wanted to turn around so we would be face to face but when he tried to roll I only held him tighter.

"We worked on eating," I say after a while. I was honestly just hoping I wouldn't have to deal with mad Callum but realistically I knew there was no point in wishing for it.

"Did it go badly or something," he asked almost jokingly when I didn't elaborate.

"I got down a whole pepperoni and then I threw up into his trashcan," I grumbled as I pulled Ryder closer. My head found a comfortable place on the side of Ryder's neck as I avoided Callum's gaze.

Callum gave out a disapproving sigh before taking a few minutes to answer.

"Are you okay though," he asked, his voice coming out surprisingly gently.

"As good as someone can be after throwing up," I grumbled.

"Are you hungry now," Liam asked as he got off of his bed. "Carter can switch in as we can go get something," he suggested as he walked over to Ryder's bed. His knees came to the edge of bed as he leaned over me.

His breath tickled my neck as he began kissing up and down.

"Maybe later. I just want to lay here for a minute," I admit. His tongue dips out, pressing against the base of my neck. I can't help but squirm away. "Why do you have to be so gross," I asked as I wiped his spit off my neck just as Callum gets off the bed. "You know I hate when you lick me." I pull away from Ryder's neck just long enough to see the playful glint in his eye.

"Cause I like making you squirm," Liam mumbles against my ear before backing away and going to Ryder. I don't have time to relish in my loneliness before Callum takes Liam's old spot.

"What are you doing," I asked just as Callum's arms begin to tighten around me.

"I'm not doing anything," he said way too innocently.

"Callum I swear to god if you lick my neck too, I am going to throw both if you in the lake." His breath fans against my jaw as he chuckles.

"I would never," he said as his arms tighten again. The next thing I know I am being lifted off the bed. Callum's arms move from my stomach to my knees and shoulder blades as he carries me to Liam's bed like a child.

"Put me down." I try to struggle out of his grip but since I don't want to hurt him he is able to keep me in the same position.

"If you say so," he says. I don't have to look up at him to know he has that Callum smirk he always has on.

Before I have a chance to brace myself for the fall, I land on my back into the bed.

"I really don't like you," I say as I curled up in just enough time to see Liam gently placing Ryder onto the bed. "You see that? That is how you put a boyfriend on a bed."

"I'll keep that in mind for next time then," Callum joked as he lay down behind me. His arms go back around my waist as he scoots closer until every part of us is touching.

"You really don't have any concept of personal space do you?"

"Not really. Why? Is it too much for today," he asked as he begins backing away. I only grab his arm before he gets the chance to unwind them.

"I never said that. Just making an observation." Callum only hummed as he pulled me closer.

"You two are so cute," Liam cooed as he began teasing Ryder underneath his shirt. "It makes me sick."

"If you and Ryder are going to do that go find another room," Callum complained. "I'm not in the mood to join in and I doubt Jax is either." Ryder's face broke out into a blush while Liam's smirk only widened.

"I think we're going to go find another room," Liam declared as he stood up from the bed with Ryder's hand in his before walking out of the cabin without another word.

"How long do you think they will be gone," I asked after we were alone for a few minutes.

"Depends on how many rounds they are planning to do. Why, are you wanting to have some fun too?" His voice was playful as he his hands slowly and gently began to wander.

"No," I say, his hands immediately stopping. "I'm actually kind of tired."

"You want to take a nap until they come back?"

"Yea but I don't want to miss dinner. Carter will be mad."

"They'll be back by then so it will be fine. Go to sleep. I'll wake you up." I only hum as I leaned back against him.

I was still fighting sleep a bit until Callum's hand found it's way into my hair.

"I hate when you do that," I mumbled out but I'm not sure if he heard me.

"Because it doesn't feel good or because it makes you go to sleep," he teased knowingly.

I don't even have the strength the answer back as I drift off. 

Last updated June 2, 2021.