2

I had been stuck in this interrogation room for the past 30 minutes at least and I was beginning to get tired of it. 

My head hurt from the lack of sleep considering it was probably 2 am now and I had been up since 4. My wrists were raw because of the stupid cuffs that were around them too tight. I was also fucking starving but that wasn't anything new. My ass was also going numb from the amount of time I have been sitting on this hard chair without being able to move. Something had to be done about this.

These cuffs were making me way too claustrophobic and I was a few minutes away from trying to break the chains to get out of them.

Knowing they had a camera in this room I shouted the first thing that came to my mind.

"I have to fucking pee!" I yelled as I pulled on my cuffed hands.

"I know you can hear me!" I yelled again, "let me out of here or I'm going piss my pants!" I knew I was bluffing, I didn't really have to pee but I was tried of being in this chair at two o'clock in the morning.

Just as I was about to yell out again the door finally opened. I gave out a sigh in relief knowing the sooner this starts the sooner I can get out of here.

"Sorry for the long wait." A man said as he stepped into the room and sat down. He wasn't the same one that forced me into the car earlier and didn't seem as rude.

"I would have been here earlier but your friends didn't seem to want to answer any of my questions."

"Can you blame them?" I asked rudely as I leaned back in my chair.

"No, I guess I can't. But you would help me out a lot if you would answer my questions."

"I wouldn't get my hopes up about that." He gave me a small smile at answer.

"My partner told me that you were a stubborn one."

"Well your partner is a dick so, that didn't make things any easier."

"He's not here now so maybe you can answer some questions now?" I just say silent.

"Okay kid, level with me. Out of the six kids we got tonight not a single one of them have told me anything other than their name. Help me out here and answer just a few of my questions and maybe we can talk about all of you getting out of here."

"Who is here?"

"I can't tell you names," he said, his face settled into a upset face over it, like he didn't like that he couldn't tell me.

"Then I can't answer anything." I state, mimicking his expression. He sighed in reply, his head hanging low as he thought for a moment.

"Kyle," obviously, "Kellan," Kyle's boyfriend, "Boyd," dear god I thought he left, "Torrent," don't know him, "and Chase," he's an ass and could go to hell, "Do you know any of them?"

"A few."

"You want to help them get out of this place?"

"Depends, where are they going to end up when they get out of here." No way I was letting Boyd get out just to go back to his mother. Kyle and Kellan could take care of themselves, they would probably run for the hills the first chance they got, but Boyd couldn't take care of himself.

"There's a camp they'll be sent to. It's for kids who got caught up in the wrong things by accident. You would be going there too if you just answer the stupid questions." His voice was calm as he talked, soothing almost, like he wanted me to get out of this just as much as I wanted to.

"And what makes this camp better than jail?"

"You get out when you're 18-"

"That happens in jail too." I cut him off.