1

Important note before the chapter starts!

Just going to do a quick run-through so you can get to the chapter before you lose interest. First I'm dyslexic so grammar, spelling, and sentence structure might be a bit bad but I have Grammarly and my friends tell me it's not as bad as I think so maybe it's not.

This story is between four males and is very gay so if that's not for you then back out now.

This actually has a storyline so if you were just here for steamy smut with no plot then you might want to look elsewhere for your fix.

I stream my writing session on twitch if anyone is interested in that. I use the same display name here as I do there. The link is in my bio!

That's all, please enjoy the chapter.

-Emma Rose

"Jaxon," my father yelled from the living room. "Get your ass down here, we are leaving in a few minutes!"

My chest was filled with butterflies as I stepped out of the small room that I lived in.

There are only two ways for the next few hours of life would go. Either I would do everything perfectly and get some money by the end of the night, or I would completely fuck up everything and get my ass beat when I got back home.

I was obviously hoping for the first option but that didn't mean it was going to happen.

"I'm ready when you are," I answer when I walk into the dingy living room where my father is waiting with a sick smile on his face.

He's heavy hand comes to clap my shoulder before sliding it's way up to my neck where it stays. It traps me from doing anything as he leads me out of the house and to the brand new looking car that my dad bought a few months ago instead of food or rent.

I shiver as I step out into the cold air and cringe as I think about how I'll be fighting with numb limbs tonight. That isn't going to be fun at all.

"You're fighting Tommy's boy tonight." He states as he forces me into the back seat of the car.

"Tom's boy is twice my size, that's not fair." I point out with a frown on my face.

"And that's why a lot of people will bid against you and I'll get a shit ton of money when you kick his ass."

"There's no way I can beat Tom's kid, are you trying to make me loose my winning streak?" I asked, slightly offended but trying to not let it slip into my voice.

"I'm trying to make enough money to pay rent this month. Unless you want to get your worthless ass out there and find a job." He said bitterly as he drove streetlights without a care in the world.

It was slowly getting darker meaning we were going to be late if he didn't drive faster and would have to pay an extra fee for signing in late.

"You need to hurry up or we are going to be late." I point out with a slight eye roll.

"I know what I'm fucking doing." He snapped at me before stomping on the gas. "You better watch that tongue of yours before you get yourself in trouble." I only roll my eyes at him as I look out the window.

It's dark by the time we get to the normal spot under an old bridge on the outskirts of town that has always been the unsaid meeting place for our fights.

The second we pull under the bridge and get parked in the huge circle that made a fighting ring, my father was out of the car and signing us up with the rest of the pathetic people here.