Seventy five

"Your cake decorating skills are horrific," Erin walked into the kitchen, wincing at Zola's birthday cake. "Why would you not write happy birthday?" she asked.

"Because it wouldn't fit," Meredith groaned.

"Cursive writing?" Erin said.

"You do it, then," Meredith huffed.

"No way. It's horrific but it's cute. Her mommy decorated it for her. That's the best part of a birthday," Erin grinned, walking to pour some coffee.

"We're all out," April said.

"Oh, damn," Erin groaned, grabbing a jar of peach baby food for Archie's breakfast now they were weaning him onto solids.

"You can have the rest of mine," Arizona said. Erin crossed over to her and kissed her, swapping the baby food for her cup of coffee. She finished the cup and then put Archie in his highchair beside Zola.

"Breakfast time," Erin sang, grabbing the food. "How's my little birthday girl doing?" she smiled at Zola, opening the jar for Archie.

Zola babbled something back and Erin laughed.

"Sounds great!" she said.

"We've gotta run. I've got a meeting with Hunt at eight," Meredith scooped Zola up, kissing Archie's curls as she did.

"Have fun," Erin said, putting a small amount of food on the spoon. "Here comes the choo choo train," Erin said, snaking the spoon towards Archie. He opened his mouth happily and Erin fed him the spoonful. "That's my good boy!" Erin said.

"What's he having?" April smiled.

"Peaches," Erin said.

"He's growing up too fast. Baby food already," Jackson shook his head with a smile. "He'll be driving next," he said.

"Don't break my heart," Erin laughed, feeding Archie another spoonful.

Arizona laughed as Archie rolled onto his stomach, giggling to himself as he did. Erin cooed, taking a photograph of Archie.

"Here comes the birthday girl," Lexie gasped. Erin stood up and took her niece from Meredith, kissing her cheek.

"You look beautiful, princess Zola," she said. Zola giggled and leaned her head against Erin's, pulling tongues at Meredith. Meredith laughed.

"We're going to do the cake in a minute," she said.

"Richard came," Erin said, nodding over her shoulder. "He said Adele was with the night nurse," she said.

"We'll go and see him," Meredith took Zola back and they crossed over to Richard. Erin sat back down beside Arizona and Archie, who now trying to do a weird army-crawl/shuffle maneuver to get his toy a few centimeters in front of him.

"He'll be crawling soon," Arizona smiled, wrapping her arm around Erin's waist.

"I know," Erin pouted. "Hey, uh, Alex, April and Jackson are talking about moving out," Erin said.

"Are they?" Arizona said curiously.

"Yeah. So, I was thinking, since you practically live here anyway, it should just be a done deal," Erin said.

"You want me to move in with you?" Arizona smiled softly.

"Yeah. I do," Erin said. Arizona nodded and leaned in, kissing Erin's forehead.

"Okay. I'll talk to my landlord about moving out. We don't need my furniture so I'll probably just rent it out to someone," Arizona said. Erin smiled.