Introduction

I've seen lots of stories where the Gallaghers have an extra sister. I love them so I wanted to put my own spin on it :)  I'm going to follow some shameless storyline but I'm going to be tweaking a few, adding and leaving some out. I'm trying not to downgrade Ian because I love him but a lot of his storylines will go to Morgan :) Also, as I say in the description of this story, I am in no way homophobic and fully support the LGBTQ community, I have made Mickey straight ONLY for the purpose of this story. (I love gallavich more than life.) I just wanted to specify I completely support and love the LGBTQ community, this is only a story and nothing more!!🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈. Enjoy

     No ones saying our neighbourhoods the Garden of Eden, some even say God avoids this place altogether. But it's where I was born and raised, it's my home.

     I live on the south side of Chicago, riddled with scumbags, along with my six siblings. Seven of us in total under one roof, with me Morgan Gallagher, smack in the middle. Three older, three younger.

The oldest is Fiona, she's raised us since we were babies, dropping out when she was just fifteen. I don't normally say nice things about my siblings, but she really is amazing. She gave up everything for us. She usually brings home random men from night outs too. She's 20 now.

Then there's Lip. He's 17. Smartest out of us all. He's the only one who might actually be going somewhere. Because he actually has a brain. Doesn't mean he's never in trouble though.

Just just above me is Ian, he's 15. He wants to go to the army and works hard to get it, even though he's only 15. He also has a big secret, he's gay, but he doesn't really want everyone to know about that yet. I'm closest with him and Lip, probably because the three of us are the closest in age than any of our other siblings.

     Then there's me, Morgan (or mouse). I'm 14 I feel like I'm closest in personality to Carl. I tend to be destructive, I get in trouble the most, I guess I'm kind of a chaos junkie, I love excitement. Just like Fiona,  (I look most like her too), just she doesn't cause as much shit as me.

     Below me in Debbie who is eleven, everyone describes her as an angel. She's sweet and innocent with a big heart... but sometimes she can be a little freaky devil.

Then there's Carl, who's only a year younger than Debbie. He's definitely a future serial killer. He brings home animals all the time and I don't think he has the best intentions. He's insane too.

Then there's baby Liam who's only 2 right now. He's just about walking at this stage so we don't know too much about him yet. He's super cute though.

There's our neighbours, Kev and V. They help Fiona raise us. They're family really. They work at the alibi, a shitty bar on the south side.

     And that's all of us Gallaghers, excluding our father. Frank. I don't know where to begin with Frank really, just that he's an alcoholic, narcissistic, deadbeat junkie-asshole that barely is home and when he is he's passed out.

     That's us Gallaghers, and this is all of our story of living on the south side.