86- Amber alert

"Hey kiddo, how's the shrink go?" Kev asked as I walked into the alibi for my shift, Kaila on my hip.

"Well, thinks I should up my meds for a while, recommended I do some kind of therapy shit for while which I will not do, you still watching the kids today?" I asked. I had to take a little time off work, my meds were bouncing off the walls but, the therapy.. it's been known that Gallaghers simply don't do therapy, I just don't know.

"Sure am, I am at peak baby, now my little niece joining in on the fun huh? Gonna spend some time with your big bro?" Kev grinned, taking Kaila from me.

I smiled down at Amy, Gemma and Yev in their little stroller. I kneeled down in front of Yev, I kind of forget that Kaila actually has a big brother technically.

"Hey Yev, you gonna look after your little sister today?" I asked him playfully, lightly poking his belly.

"What's that about Fiona charging you squirts money?" Kev questioned, holding Kaila close as she tried to grab his face.

"Well, if we don't pay rent, we're getting kicked out. Everyone's paying $200 but since I got a kid, me and Mick gotta fork out $400 a month for fucks sake," I rambled, this shit still pissed me off.

"Find rich husband. Piece of shit boyfriend you have now, has two babies and no job," Svetlana butted in, "find someone to keep you, wear bras so your breasts levitate. If you have good boobs, you have good money."

"Yeah well my piece of shit boyfriend will be making money some way or another soon if he likes it or not. Isn't that right Yev, Kaila? Your dads gonna be making some dough," I smiled, Yev giggled his toddler laugh in response, obviously not understanding a word I said.

"Anyway, gonna take the kids to the movies where it's nice and cool. Kids love slasher five," Kev announced with pride, but V shot him a stern look

Kev put his hands up in defence, "I'm kidding! We're gonna go see dory for the eight millionth time so I can stab my eyes out with a fork!"

I started working, making my way behind the bar and poured myself a vodka before pulling pints for anyone else.

"You wear push up bra, I promise. You take good picture, boom. Rich," Svetlana whispered again.

"Push up bra? You saying my boobs are small?" I scoffed in response.

"Meh, little boobs don't matter. How you work them, matters."

I rolled my eyes. Ready for my long shift of being away from Kaila again, and listening to Svets rambles all day.

***

     A few hours later, Kev returned to the alibi.. but he was alone. And he seemed pretty calm about it too.

I looked to V, who returned the stare in a worried fashion, both of us thinking the same thing.

"Kev, where's the kids?" I asked hurriedly.

"I left them with Svets dad."

My stomach immediately dropped. Svets dad? The freak that sold his daughter into sex slavery?

"What!" I yelled.

"You left the kids with him?" V added in panic.

"What? He's their grandfather isn't he?" Kev shrugged.

"Kev, what lunatic takes kids for a walk when it's 100 degrees outside!" V snapped.

I started freaking out, "oh god oh god. She's gonna get heat stroke.. or get sold into sex slavery.. What the fuck Kev!" I shouted.

"Jesus relax, he just-"

"Shut the fuck up Kev! Where the fuck are they.. holy shit Mickeys gonna kill me. Lost our daughter and now she's gonna be up for sale on the black market," I breathed, hyperventilating at this point.

"I'm calling the cops," V stated, pulling out her phone, "come on!"

     Me and V, followed by Kev stormed our way to their house.

     "Kaila!" I screamed as I burst through the door to the house, "KAILA!"

     "They were here, he came to get more diapers! He changed their clothes!" V hyperventilated.

     I put my hands to my head, "oh my god oh my god oh my god."

     I panicked even more when I glanced down to see a foto-mart receipt on their table, "holy shit V, isn't this for fucking passports!"

     "Oh god!" V cried, "oh my-"

      "Guys!" Kev suddenly interrupted, "Lana just texted, the babies are at the bar."

     I let out a massive sigh of relief, "you are so goddamn lucky Kevin Ball," I snapped, pushing past him.

***

      "Stolen babies are back," Svet stated from behind the bar.

     "Oh my god, Kaila," I sighed in relief, running over to her to pick her up, "hi princess, let's not tell daddy about this okay?"

     I glanced in disgust at Svets dad, in response he tugged a blanket off the wall.. now we knew what the receipt was for. There was a portrait of him and the four kids on his lap, all dressed in American colours.. shit balls.

     "Would you look at that," Kev smiled.

     "It is gift for giving him job and place to stay," Svet said angrily, annoyed at the fact we freaked out over the kids being missing with him.

     "Svet, that's nice and all, but Kaila isn't his grandchild. I don't want him anywhere near the vicinity of my daughter, I don't want him to look, touch or breathe the same hair as her. Clear?" I snapped.

     She glared at me, but solemnly nodded.

     "Okay, I'm going home. My meds are gonna be fucking upped until I can't walk with the stress I'm feeling right now!"

     I was about to head out when Mickey stormed into the bar, "the fuck is going on!"

     Svet smirked, "I call him. How dare you accuse my father of kidnap."

     I shook my head, "you motherfucking bitch."

     "Hey! Morg, what happened?" He questioned me.

     "Look! I know! I'm a bipolar piece of shit that wasn't ready for a kid! I can't-"

     He laughed, "yeah you're a shithead. I came to see if my girls were okay and to beat the shit out of this bitch." He gestures towards Svets father.

     I breathed in relief.. I was full sure he was going to kill me.

     "Come on, no need to beat the shit out of anyone. I just wanna get home to a quadruple shot of vodka right now," I grinned.

     Mickey smiled in return, placing an arm around me. As we were walking out, he took his index finger and dragged it slowly across his neck towards Svets father, basically meaning he'd slit that fuckers throat.

     He started cursing in Russian at this action.

    "Hey," I yelled in response, "you don't need to understand English to know what that means bitch!"