17- Devils womb and heart

I was stocking shelves in the Kash N Grab when Lip walked in. I turned around when I heard the bell jingle. "Hey Lip," I said.

     "Hey mouse."

     Lip and Ian weren't speaking at all the past few days, so I knew it was gonna be awkward when he came in.

     He went to the fridge, pulled out a beer and put it on the counter. "You know Grammys back?"

"What?" I said.

"Yeah, she just showed up in an ambulance." Lip said looking at me, but he turned back to Ian. I stayed silent because I knew he was trying to get him to talk.

"You know.. uh, she didn't even call.... how fucked up is that huh?"

Ian rang up his beer on the register, looking back at him but still didn't say a word. I pretended to be busy stocking shelves.

"What that's it? Nothing? You're just gonna give me the chin."

"Come on Ian," I said, but Ian just glared at me, then went back to glaring at Lip. Still not saying a single word.

Lip slammed him hands down on the table making me jump. He stormed past me and grabbed a tomato, walking back to Ian and smashing it in front of him. Ian didn't react.

"How about now? No?" He walked back over and got two more, throwing them at the freezer. Still not even a flinch from Ian.

"Lip! Fucking stop!" I yelled, walking over to him. "Still nothing! No!" He screamed pushing past me before I could get to him, grabbing a watermelon and smashing it on the ground right in front of Ian.

"What the fuck Lip!"I said shoving his shoulder.  "He won't fucking talk to me!"

I lost my temper. "You two need to sort your shit out! When it goes on with you, I do not want to be part of your petty fucking fights. So please, at least one of the two of you grow a pair of balls over the vaginas you now have, and Sort. This. Shit. Out!"

Lip looked at me panting in anger, Ian had his fists clenched.

"You two are fucking cleaning this up, this is your thing, not mine and I sure as hell am not cleaning up after your petty asses," I said pointing at them, storming out the door.
* * * * *
I sat in the kitchen eating chicken from a bucket with V and Fiona. I sat next to V on top of the breakfast bar.

"He smashed a fucking watermelon then, they just won't sort their shit out. I had to make them clean it up coz I'm not getting involved." I ranted to them taking a bite of chicken.

"Fucking idiots. You were right to yell at them, they're acting like children," muttered Fiona.

"Teen boys are like that Morg, they'll kiss and make up soon enough. It ain't you're problem," said V. "Anyways, back to you Fiona, he's married?"

"Who's married?" I asked. "Steve."

"Wait Steve's back?"

"Yea and married to this teenager from Brazil." Fiona said.

"Is she hot?" I asked. "Very."

Debbie came downstairs. "Who's hot?" "Chicken in the bucket."

"Steve's back and he's married to some South American teenager," I said. "Really?" Debbie laughed.

"What did Adam do?"

"Took off, left me there."

"Cant blame him," said V. "Um why?" I asked.

"She fucked Steve in the bathroom."