87- Therapy shit

TW: MORE SA IS MENTIONED IN THIS CHAPTER!!! Please if you are sensitive to this, skip this chapter. Stay safe! These chapters are very difficult for me to write but after each one I know I'm getting stronger, as will you my lovelies💗 But not everyone has overcome their struggles, so if you are in any way sensitive, please skip this chapter and come back for the next one. My dms are open for anyone who wants to talk! Please be careful my loves xxxx

"Ughhh my fucking head," I groaned, waking up slowly. I eventually realised, eyes still closed, that I wasn't laying on my bed, but lying on something cold and hard.

I lifted my head slightly, squinting my eyes as I realised I was on the kitchen floor.

"Fuck," I muttered to myself.

"Hey Frank," Ian joked, walking into the kitchen, tapping me lightly with his foot.

"No fuck off, I'm too sick to talk," I slurred, putting my head back onto the floor.

"So, this is Morgan?" An unfamiliar voice asked.

I squinted my eyes, looking up, seeing a man standing beside Ian with brown hair and a small frame, "oh shit fuck, you're Trevor. Yeah I'm Morgan."

"You met me last night, guess you don't remember," he smiled.

"Sorry, not really," I groaned, hauling myself up.

"Driers broke, don't try to use- Jesus Morgan" Fiona sighed, joining us in the kitchen.

"Your fault, you threw the party," I responded, trying to stand up.

"What's wrong with the drier?" Debbie asked, thundering downstairs.

"Morgan broke it," Ian replied.

"Fuck you I did not!"

"What washers broke? What am I meant to do about my military school interview?" Carl questioned, joining us in the kitchen too.

"Military school interview?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm applying. Doms dad wrote me a killer recommendation," he smiled.

"Shit I gotta drop Liam and Mikhaila off at daycare, MICKEY!" I screamed, but the minute I stood up, a wave of nausea came over me. I bolted to the bathroom, getting sick all the drinks I had the night before.

... Never drinking again.

      After a good 15 minutes of me puking, I came out of the bathroom and Fiona pulled me to the side. Out of earshot of my siblings and Mick.

     "Morg, you're first appointment with that doctor is today at 1, and I really really want you to go. If your almost 19, and this shit is still stressing you, I want you to be better okay? It can fuck up your meds, and Kai-"

      "I'm fine Fi, I'm not a pussy. I can deal-"

     "If you don't go, you're drinking will get worse and the shrink will up your meds. I know, you're strong Morg, like everyone says a scary fucking badass. But no badass can cope with that kind of shit alone."

      I sighed, looking down at my feet, "okay, fine then."

     "And, I'm looking into that guy. Once we find him, I'm gonna beat the shit out of that sick bastard. If you don't want me to tell the others, that's still okay, I can bring my own goddamn weapons," she smiled.

      I suddenly threw my arms around her, "thank you Fi."

      She kissed the side of my head. Maybe things would be okay.