33- Thank you Fiona

Two chapters in one day ahhhhhh :)

     After leaving Mickey being a complete dickhead, I went with Ian and Lip to meet Fiona, Jimmy and V. We needed a fake dead Aunt Ginger.

     I walked in the middle of my two big brothers to find them. "I can't believe I'm doing this," V said, panicking.

     "You take care of the will?" Fiona asked us. "Signed and notarised," Lip confirmed as V knocked on the back door or the morgue, "Lanny!"

     The door instantly opened, a bald man standing behind it, "which one of you is looking for an old white woman?" He asked.

     Fiona raised her hand.

     We made our way inside and it reeked of dead people in there. The man pulled out one of the body drawers to show us a body bag, "out of rigor mortis, starting to decompose. Lucky for you, set to be cremated," he explained.

"Won't her family ask questions?" Jimmy asked. "Best thing about ashes, they all look the same," he winked. Jesus.

I folded my arms, frowning, "what do you want for her?" I asked.

"Could use a pick-me-up, night shifts killing me," he said. "What's your poison?" Lip questioned.

Lanny shrugged, "I'm not picky.. but you'd wanna work fast, she won't stay cold long."

***

     We got the body home and had the body bag on the floor of Fionas room. We zipped down the bag and we all gagged at the absolutely revolting smell that came from her.

     "Jeez it fucking reeks!" I cried, tying a bandana around my face in attempt to block out the smell. "Get the legs!" Ian ordered Lip, as Ian, Fiona and me stood near the top of her, Lip and V near her legs.

     "Need the biohazard masks they use when Ebola breaks out," V gagged. "Cover your nose," Fiona said.

     "Lip, V, get her fucking legs," Ian ordered again. "We really gonna do this?" Lip questioned.

     "We can't take any chances!" I snapped back at him.

     "Lift lift lift!" Fiona yelled as the five of us struggled to lift her onto the bed.

     "You got her Ian?"

     "Go!"

     We flunked her down onto the bed with a lot of effort. "Oh boy," Fiona sighed as Lip covered her with a blanket. We panted looking down at the random dead body now in Fionas bed.

"Okay.. who wants to do the honours?" Lip sighed, holding up garden shears. We all stayed silent, I widened my eyes at him. "Look the real aunt Ginger lost a toe, Somebody's gotta snip it."

     "Alright! Fuck," Ian sighed, walking over to take the shears from Lip. "Shit!" I muttered to myself putting a hand to my forehead.

     He held the shears over the toe. "Wont it bleed!" Fiona asked, panicked. "No the hearts stopped pumping," V reassured her.

Ian's hands were shaking as he slowly began to close the shears, then suddenly jumped away, "Fuck, no no no."

     That's when all the anger that Mickey had caused me rose back up in my stomach.. Fuck  it. "You know what fuck it, give them to me," I gave in, snatching the shears out of my big brothers hand.

"Glue it shut when I'm done!" I demanded. "You sure mouse?" Fiona asked, her hands on her head.

"Well you wanna do it?" I asked, holding the shears over her toe. She stayed silent, biting her lip. Lip and Ian looked as if they were gonna puke.