26- Angie Zahgo

"KIIIDSSS BREAKFAAAST!" I heard Fiona scream from downstairs, making me jump out of my sleep. I quickly pulled on a huge hoodie, trying to make it downstairs before my siblings. I was running through our door when one of Ian's arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back.

     "Hey! Dickhead!," I said, trying to shove him off me. It didn't work, he pushed me backwards, running out the door in front of me laughing. "You're so dead!"

     I ran downstairs after him, V was sleeping on our couch. Kevs insane ex wife showed up so we were letting her stay with us. I was going to kill that bitch when I saw her.

***

Later that day, I was in my room smoking a joint when Ian, Lip and Carl came barging in. "Hey Morg, child rapist living a few blocks over. We're gonna go beat the shit out of him. You in?" Lip asked.

I loved a good fight and everyone knew it, and for a child rapist, duh I'd be down. "Of course," I said hopping up off the bed.

The three of them smiled. "Knew you would be," Ian smiled as I walked past them to lead the way.

We all went straight to the alibi to find Terry, Mickey and Mandys dad. We knew he'd be down to beat the shit out of someone and he'd be good help.

We approached the pool table where he was, standing side by side looking at him. He glared at us, "The fuck do you want?"

"Convicted child rapist just moved in down the street," I said, leaning my hands on the side of the table.

     He stopped and hesitated for a moment, looking to his friend. "Let's get the boys."

***

     It wasn't long before we had a group of Gallaghers and Milkoviches walking down the street with crowbars and bats, ready to give this bastard the beating of his life.

We walked past two guys fixing a car, "What the fuck is this little parade?" One of them asked.

     "Kid fucker, next block," Terry told them from the front of our little gang. The two guys grabbed their tools and came to join us.

***

The massive group of us stood outside the house, Terry banged his crowbar against the door. I peered over Mickeys shoulder to see a pretty, blonde woman came to the door.

     "May I help you?" She asked.

     "We're looking for Blake Collins," Terry said. She sighed, "I'm Blake Collins." Wait.. what the fuck?

     "Oh shit," Ian mumbled from beside Terry, "You're the eighth-grade teacher that screwed her student, right? You were on TV?"

     "What!" I asked, confused.

     "I didn't screw William, I loved him- and I did my time I paid for my mistake. If love can be called a mistake."

     Was this bitch serious? She fucked a child and her little shaky voice was trying to excuse it.

     "I'm sure there are real criminals in the neighbourhood you can beat up if you have the inclination."

     "Bitch you are a real criminal," I butted in but I got completely ignored.

     "Now please may I close the door," she said. Terry nodded, "Yeah yeah."

     She closed the door and locked it.

     How the fuck was she getting away with this just because she was a little pretty girl. Fuck me.

     Terry turned around to face us, "Shit, let's go find a camel jockey." He pushed past and the rest of them followed leaving me, my two big brothers and Mickey standing in her garden.