83- Shitfaced

I stumbled through the back door of the house, pissed drunk again. Count on me to be your expert for unhealthy coping mechanisms.

     I looked up and saw Ian, Mick and Lip all spinning in front of me, "Heeeeey guys." Next thing I knew, I was on the floor, the alcohol giving me a good kick in the ass and knocking me straight over onto my face on the ground.

     "Christ Morgan," Mickey snapped, putting an arm around me to support me and sitting me down at the table.

     "Our little sister everybody! In her natural state.. shitfaced," Lip joked.

     He went to the sink to pour me a glass of water when I noticed Ian gargling over it, "the fuck are you doing?"

     "I dunno how you guys deal with it, the taste and the folds and the slime," Ian grimaced, washing his mouth out.

     "Your brother red over there experimented with a chick. Thinks he was fucking poisoned or some shit," Mickey explained, placing a glass water in front of me before leaning in close to my ear to whisper, "we're talking about your drinking again later."

     I rolled my eyes and shoved him away, not that hard though so he just resumed his spot, sitting beside me making sure I drank the water since I couldn't stand properly.

     "Give me a beer!" Ian demanded, and Lip grabbed him one, Ian instantly snatched it from him, snapping the stop off and gargling with it again.

     I laughed lazily watching him.

     "God if I sucked some guys dick I wouldn't be half as dramatic as you," Lip chuckled.

     "You're a better man than I," Ian retorted.

     "Jesus, you want the drano then?" I slurred from the table.

     "If there was a way I could gargle it without dying I'd say yes!" Ian snapped.

     "Dude it's really not that bad," I sighed, putting my head down on the table. I was really out of it.

     "You are 100% gay," Lip smiled.

     Ian carried on scrubbing his teeth, "I have PTSD."

     Lip and I burst out laughing at him, when Mickey finally stood up.

     "Right boys, I'm gonna get little miss sunshine to bed, because she doesn't look fit for anything fucking else," Mickey stated.

     "Hey no!" I argued, refusing to go.

     "Hey, yes!" Mickey responded, he tried to help me up by holding my arm but I pulled against him, refusing to go to bed.

     "Right, you leave me no fucking choice then," he spat, clearly annoyed, so he grabbed me around my waist and threw me over his shoulder.

     The boys chuckled and I started giggling as he carried me to the living room in my drunken state, even though he seemed a little pissed.

     "Mick!" I laughed, "put the the fuck down."

     He eventually did put me down on the sofa. I continued laughing, for some reason the drunk version of me finding this utterly hilarious.

     "You're so stupid Morg," he smiled, "but god we're gonna have a good fight tomorrow." I knew he would be mad in the morning since we had argued so much already about me drinking too much, but for now it was nice.

     He a blanket over me, then kissed the top of my head, I was already falling asleep.

     "You get some fucking sleep please," he ordered, lightly tickling my stomach to make me laugh again.