39- My oldest daughter

Happy pride month!!🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

     I sat in between Frank and Carl watching TV when Debbie suddenly rushed through the front door, followed quickly by Fiona.

"Debs! Who was that?" She called after Debbie as she ran up the stairs quickly. Apparently Debbie had some new boyfriend that she wouldn't tell anyone about.

When Fiona got no answer, she just huffed, taking off her jacket and going to the computer, opening it.

"In case you're wondering, your blood type is O-positive," Carl told Fiona from across the room.

"What the fuck," I muttered to him.

".. Which happens to be the same as Franks blood type."

"How'd you find that out?" Fiona questioned, weirded out by the comment.

He shrugged, smiling, "I've got my ways. Now you can donate part of your liver."

     I scoffed at him, "Carl are you high?"

     "I am, he's not," Frank added.

     Fiona sighed, "There's no way I'm going under the knife for him."

     Carl stood up, he looked frustrated, "he's dying!"

     "Why is that my problem?" Fiona argued, slamming the computer shut.

     "Because he's your father!"

     I rolled my eyes, "Carl, he drank through the liver he had and he wrecked it."

     "Exactly, no way! He's not getting mine!" Fiona snapped. Carl turned and ran up the stairs, clearly upset.

     "It's okay son!" Frank called after him, before standing up from beside me to become face to face with Fiona, "If Fiona won't do it I'll get my other daughter to."

     "Morgan and Debbie are too young," Fiona retaliated.

     "My oldest daughter, Samantha."

     ...What in the fuck did he just say.

***

I came trudging downstairs one morning to hear Fiona and V talking.

"You let some dude finger you last night on the L?" I heard V say to Fiona.

I laughed which made them both look at me coming downstairs, "Shit," Fiona muttered.

"I always said it Fi, you're a slut," I chuckled. "V is just making it sound so filthy! He's not just any dude," she retaliated.

"No, he's your boyfriends brother! Your bosses brother!" V corrected, and I let my mouth drop open, chuckling again.

"I know! I just can't explain it."

"I can, remember Shawn? Did speedballs in front of me and Carl?" I interrupted.

"Then it was Jason right? With the anger issues. If you consider stabbing a guy for jumping the line anger issues," V added as I popped a pop tart into my mouth and went to kiss Liam on his head in his high chair.

"Then there was Jimmy Steve," I smiled, "The lying, married car thief."

"It was a mistake okay? It's over!" Fiona sighed.

"Also, we gonna talk about dads possible other daughter? Our long lost half sister that may or may not exist?" I asked through a mouthful of pop tart.