31- Fuck you is what you were invited to

We sat at the breakfast table with trays of disgusting food in front of us. I sat in between my brothers, playing with the shitty food that was in front of us. The two boys that approached us yesterday sat in front of us.

"What is this stuff?" Ian asked. "It's puss from your mothers monkey, thought you liked the taste of that," one of the boys said.

I glared at him, "the fuck is your problem? The shit that keeps coming out your mouth not tasting so good either? Shut the fuck up and leave us alone dickhead," Little things like that would always set me off, Fiona used to tell me that my mouth was gonna get me in massive trouble one day, I think I'm just good at standing up for myself.

"Nick, Salvador, find another table," D'Andres voice came. "Come on chop chop." He sat down on the seat across from me.

"Proof of your employment came through, so you two go to work today. I need your employer to sign this. Times I'm and out you understand?" He said to me and Ian, placing two forms in front of us.

"You know I'm actually pretty excited to get out there and start looking for work," Lip said. "Nice try, you have court- mandated community service hours you owe," he said.

     "Only a few before I can get out there and start looking for work," Lip smirked.

     "You think you're better than everyone here, don't you?"

     Lip looked at us and then back to him. "That's rhetorical right? I mean you don't want me to answer that do you?"

     I giggled. "See I could smack you across the face, but I think it's better that I get your way, let life bend you over instead," he spat.

"Is that why your always in a shitty mood, life bend you over so many times and that's why you're here?" I asked him. "Young lady with a mouth like yours you'll be in jail before your sixteen, know your damn place," he scowled at me  before getting up and walking away.

     We watched him go before I looked to Lip, "Dude thinks he's on an episode of scared straight."

***

     We made our way out of the home to see Frank, Fiona and Jimmy there to bring us to work. "Hey! I missed you guys," Fiona said smiling and pulling the three of us into a hug. "How you holding up?"

     "We're fine," Lip said. "Place is a joke," I added. "They still serving that rotten porridge?" Frank asked us as we walked towards Jimmy's car.

     We ignored him. "You guys out on furlough?" Fiona asked us, putting an arm around me. "We've gotta work. He's gotta finish parole hours," Ian explained as I leaned into Fiona, it was nice to have her near again.

     "You want a lift?" Jimmy asked. "No thanks we gotta get our passes signed by the driver," Lip said putting a cigarette in his mouth then turning to Fiona again, "you find the others?"

     "Not yet, but I will," she said placing a kiss on my head, "you being good in there mouse? you need anything? Cash? Clothes?"

     "No no don't worry about us we're fine," he said, hugging her again as we started to make our way to the bus stop.

     "Where's my hug?" Frank asked. The three of us flipped him off from behind our backs, carrying on walking away.

***

     "I mean there's just no privacy. If I wanna get off, I gotta do it in the bathroom," I complained to Mickey while restocking shelves at the Kash N grab once again.

"You fuck anyone in there yet?" He asked. "God no, they're all riddled with lice and STD's," I scoffed.

"Wise choice, even if your propositioned it's probably a set up. Guys will take advantage of shitheads like you and will probably end up pounding the shit out of you, not in a good way."

     "Great," I said, putting another tin onto the shelf, half wondering was that jealousy coming back since he wanted to know who I was fucking.

     "Hey, my dad took my brothers on a run out of town for a couple days so if you wanna ditch that dump and crash at my place you can," Mickey said, avoiding eye contact with me the whole time.

     I smiled, "was I just invited to a sleepover?" "Fuck you is what you were invited to," he huffed, making me laugh at him.

***

     That night I was in bed as D'Andre did a roll call, walking up and down between our bunks to make sure everyone was there.

     "All right, goodnight you shits of Chicago, pricks of Illinois!" He chuckled, before leaving us all and switching off the light.

     The second the light went off, the three of us jumped out of bed and pulled on shoes. We snuck out of the dorm room, down the stairs where we found the security guard.

     Lip handed him some bribery money and he opened the door for us. Mandy was waiting outside for us too. "Have fun," Lip told us as we took off, Mandy going back inside with Lip.

***

     "You are out of your mind! Have you seen that fucking ponytail? That's a powerful ponytail man that's bullshit. Seahawk could totally kick Van Dammes ass," Mickey said, walking into the living room with a tray of food.

     I decided to spend my night out at the Milkovich house with Mickey. "Unless it's Double Impact Van Damme, because that's some Van double Damme," I laughed sitting next to him.

     We both sipped beer as I handed my cigarette to him. "Fuck Van Damme," he smiled taking it from me. I looked at him as he took a drag from it, butterflies again. God fucking dammit.

***

A few days later I was back in Mickeys house, sitting on his couch smoking a cigarette in just lace underwear.

     He walked into the sitting room and stood in front of me, "you ready for round three?"

     I smirked at him taking another drag, "What's got you this horny?"

     He smiled, biting his lip and I felt his eyes drag down my body, over my lace underwear . "Well maybe if you put some damn clothes on I wouldn't be getting so much wood. So you ready to go again or is it too much for you M?"

     I smiled, putting out my cigarette. "Okay, fine then let's go." Mickey wasted no time, he lifted me up and lay me down on the couch, making me giggle and laugh as me climbed on top of me, kissing all down my neck.

     I felt him pull off my panties and him pull down his boxers again. Once they were off, we started fucking... that's when the front door opened.

     "WHAT THE FUCK!"

      My heart dropped to my stomach when I heard that voice...
Terry.