3-Deadman walking

"Where's my damn toaster!" I heard Kev yell coming through our front door.

     He walked into the kitchen and found Carl melting two of his action figures together.

     "Yo! Destructo that's my damn toaster!"

     "I'm trying to make melted man"

     "Yeah well use a blow torch like a normal kid"

     I giggled into my coffee. I sat at the table eating cereal and Carl came to join us. "Hey Fi, the flower delivery guy was looking for your address," Kev told her, leaning over and handing flowers to Fiona

     "They're from him, toss 'em," said Fiona, looking at Steve, throwing the flowers in the trash.

     "No they're not," Steve corrected.

     That's when Lip came running downstairs, just as I was walking into the kitchen. "Back for more abuse?" He asked, poking my ribs so he could grab the juice before I could.

     "Indeed he is," I told Lip, glaring at him for taking the juice.

     "Nope, lost a bet to Ian. Gotta see what tickets he wants," said Steve.

     Fiona and Steve argued back and forth for a few minutes. Until Fiona realised the gas bill was late, that's why we were freezing our tits off in the house.

     "Fiona, thanks for a night I'll never forget, Tony," Steve read from the label attached to the flowers.

     My mouth dropped open and I started laughing.

     "Holy Shit! Tony!" I laughed.

     "Cop Tony?" Lip asked as Ian started laughing too.

     "Gimme that," Fiona snapped, snatching it from Steve. "You three shut the fuck up." She pointed at me, Lip and Ian.

     "You hooked up with Tony!" I exclaimed still smiling. "You're a slut."

     "And what exactly does hooked up mean?" Steve asked.

     "Last time I checked, penis goes in the vagina," Kev explained. Me and my big brothers all smirked at each other, trying to hold in giggles.

     "We gotta go, working this morning," I said getting up from the table with Ian. Fiona hugged me and kissed my head before I left.

     "Bye mouse!" She called. "Bye Ian love you guys!"

     *               *               *               *               *

     "IAN GALLAGHER!"

     I jumped as Mickey Milkovich and his two brothers barged into the store. "What the fuck!" I yelled.

     I saw Ian run into the backroom locking it. "You messed with the wrong girl!"

     They ran after him, banging at the door and shouting at him through the door. I left the counter to get over to them quickly.

"Mandy told us what you did!" They yelled, Mickeys brother hitting the door with a baseball bat.

I folded my arms looking at them, knowing they'd never get in. "There's a door out back, leads to the alley, he's long gone by now," I lied.

"Alley! Alley!" Mickey yelled as they turned to run back outside.

Before Mickey left he stopped and glared at me. "Thanks Gallagher. But tell fuckhead this is not over!"