49- Guess what we've been doing daddy

So basically, Frank was in hospital and for some reason was getting married to Sheila. He was about to die really until he got his last minute transplant.

Fiona got sent to a correctional facility for breaking parole and if I'm honest, I'm super worried about her. But now it was just Ian looking after us the majority of the time with Lip popping in and out from college.

"Mickey your boyfriend?"

I turned around from getting ready in the bathroom mirror to see Carl standing there. "We hang out," I shrugged.

"He's in your bed... and I think I got a girlfriend."

      "Oh yeah? Bonnie is it?"

      I was playing it cool but in reality I was super protective of all my siblings, I knew this was just a kiddy girlfriend but still.. he's my little brother.

"You love Mickey?" Carl piped up out of the blue. I swung my head around to look at him as if he was crazy, "No of course not," I lied, because in reality I wasn't sure.. "I just like how he smells."

     "What you asking stupid fucking questions for!" I heard Mickey say as he came out of our room.

     "You were nicer when you were asleep!" replied back.

     "Morning beauty," I teased, winking at him before he flipped me off.

     "Frank survived his liver transplant in case you were wondering," Carl went on.

     "I wasn't," I shrugged as Mickey came into the bathroom beside me as Carl walked out, "I gotta go to the church for the christening today."

     "Thought you didn't care."

     "I don't.. but it's my son I kinda got to."

     "All right, I'll go get dressed," I shrugged, going to walk out before Mickey grabbed my wrist, "No, no. It's fine I'll go by myself. I'll be home in a couple hours."

     I smirked, then quickly pulled my wrist from his grasp and pushed him against the wall, "what you don't want me to go?"

     He chuckled back at me, then pushed me back and holding me against the bathroom door, "Probably best of you don't tough guy."

     He smiled before turning his back to me and walking back into my room, "Don't you be busting my balls mouse."

     I quickly followed, grabbing his wrist and making him to turn and face me, "just wondering, if we're a couple or not."

     He raised his eyebrows and smiled, before quickly flipping me over and pinning me down on the bed, making butterflies fly around in my stomach as he leant over me, holding me down.

     "Of course we are."

     I bit my lip, "a couple that hides."

     "Hey, it's working out so far so good."

     "Well I'm kind of getting sick of it," I grunted, squirming underneath him.

     "Jesus Christ," he sighed, poking my side as he went to get off me and I propped myself up on my elbows to look a him, "let me deal with this stupid shit before I deal with your stupid shit."

     He walked out leaving me lying on the bed. I know the reason we had to keep us a secret, but it really was a major pain in the ass.

     "Morning mouse," I heard Ian say walking into our room, "you know it's Yevgeny's christening today?"