16-Is the kid your son or your brother

The next morning I came downstairs to find Fiona and Debbie in the kitchen, the strange man still asleep on our couch and Carl was trying to steal money from his wallet.

I sighed sitting at the breakfast bar. "I'm sorry I missed your party," Fiona said to Debbie.

     "Hey Debs, tell us about Hank," I said, making her smile. "He's cute isn't he."

     Me and Fiona giggled with her. She seemed okay now from the shit show last night.
     *                *               *               *               *
     Later, we got in the pool, splashing around with Kev, V, and Lip. We had a game where V got on Kevs shoulders and I got on Lips. We had to push the person off the top to win. Ian refereed.

"Kevs a giant that's not fair!" I yelled.

"Life's not fair mouse you've learned that by now," said Lip and me and V grabbed each other's arms, trying to push each other off.

I laughed so hard my stomach was getting sore trying to push her.

     "Take her down!" Yelled Kev.

     "Come on bitch!" I yelled back.

With one really hard push I got pushed clean off Lips shoulders into the pool.

     "And the winner is Kev and V. Hard luck mouse!" Announced Ian.

     "I don't play," said V as I came back up to see Fiona and stranger man come down the steps.

     "Who's this?" Asked Kev.

     "The newest member of the "guys Fiona brings home from clubs" club" I laughed as Fiona splashed me with water. "This is Adam, Kevin, Adam."

     "Nice to meet you," said Kev going to shake his hand but splashing him with water as we all laughed at him.

    "Hey you okay?" I heard Lip say. I looked over to see Karen, storming over looking mad as hell. She kicked him straight in the balls.

     "Shit!" I yelled.

      "Why the fuck was Mandy Milkovich at my house trying to screw Jody!" She yelled.

     Oh shit, Mandy had told me later in the night that she finally had sex with Lip since I encouraged her to go after her feelings. Now she tried to screw Jody too? I knew Lip was behind it, trying to get Jody away from Karen... or maybe she was just a slut. Shit!

     "He turned her down and told me what happened!"

     "Yea cos he's a fucking pussy." As he said that she kicked him in the stomach. I got out of the pool, ready to deck this bitch.

     "The fuck is wrong with you Karen," I yelled shoving her backwards. "Get out of here!" Ian jumped in trying to hold Karen back.

     "Stay the fuck away from me! Stay the fuck away from Jody! And stay the fuck away from this baby!"

     My mouth dropped open.

     *               *               *               *               *

I woke up the next morning and Lip was the only one still in bed. Probably in shock from the whole baby thing.

I pulled on a shirt and ran down the stairs to find Ian pouring Cheerios for himself in the kitchen. "Hey mouse."

"Hey red." I said sitting down at the breakfast bar to face him as Debbie walked in.

"Where can I get knives and blunts?"