51- Summer

Summer rolled around once again. I was feeling better, not as down and depressed anymore.

I've been staying with Mickey since. I woke up hearing voices outside the room, and I got up groggily, the floor was cold on my bare feet. Just as I opened the bedroom door, Svetlana rushed over to me, "Diaper full of poop, you change. I make eggs you like."

     I yawned, taking Yevgeny onto my hip. He did stink, "morning to you guys too," I yawned at the Russian whores and Mickeys brothers, bringing him to the changing table.

     "Why's the baby crying?" Mickey asked, coming out from the bathroom trying to fix his tie.

     I couldn't help but laugh, "what the fuck," I giggled, seeing him in a clean, kinda fancy shirt and tie. He just flipped me off.

     "Time to go play nicey nice with surrogate. Meet them at ultrasound," Svetlana stated. Bit of backstory, she's being a surrogate for these rich fuckers and making a bank from it. Not a bad idea really.

     Svetlana came and pressed a kiss on my cheek before leaving, "you feed Yev breakfast and then go grocery store."

     "Got it," I said back while picking Yev up from the table.

     "I'll see you later Mouse okay?" Mickey said as I pulled him near me by his tie to kiss his cheek.

     "See you," I smiled, watching as everyone else left the house, leaving just me and Yev.

     I was about to go meet Fiona but I knew that meant more talk of me hitting a clinic. They haven't shut up about it since my episode but I just think I had a bad case of PMS... hopefully.

***
     I had Liam and Yev in a double stroller, struggling to keep up with Fiona as we ran together. And I was right about Fiona nagging about the clinic.

     "Did you have a chance to call that doctor from the clinic?" She asked.

     I shook my head, "no, no I'm good. It was a one time thing."

     "Don't you want a doctor to tell you that? Hell just run a few tests-"

     "I don't have what Monica has Fi," I interrupted.

"I know mouse, just seemed similar. Mood swings, depression-"

"Nah, down at the club I was back on coke. That shit gives you crazy highs and lows. I'll cut back," I lied. I still love coke.. don't tell anyone.

She gave me a look, "good, don't want a repeat of when you were fourteen huh? But odds are one of us is gonna get Monica's shitty genes anyway. It's genetics Russian roulette."

I know Fiona was still super suspicious about that episode, but I wasn't anything like Monica. I was NOT bipolar.

"How's Sean?" I asked, trying to change the subject, "you fuck him yet?"

"Jesus no. He's my boss Morg," she laughed. I smirked at her, knowing they had a low key thing. But at the same time she needed this job after everything with Liam, jail, probation. She was finally getting back on her feet and she needed it to stay that way.

"Yeah.. maybe you should keep it that way. Keep you out of the big house."

When we made it to the grocery store, she carried on running, and I headed in with Yev and Liam.

I was making my way through the aisles when I spotted a guy, looking me up and down.. spending slightly too long on my ass. I scoffed at him, making him carry on. Guys are creeps.

"Hey Mouse, how you doing?" I heard a familiar voice call. I looked up to see Kev, baby Amy and baby Gemma strapped to his chest.

     "Hey Kev," I smiled.

     He raised his eyebrows at the stroller, "Never thought I'd see the biggest hardass of the Gallagher family walking around with a fuckin stroller," he laughed.

     "Neither did I," I sighed, "how's Amy and Gemma." To be honest, Amy and Gemma were the most beautiful babies I had ever seen. And Kev wasn't doing a bad job at being a dad.. (better than Mickey anyway.)

     "I'm looking for something to make Gemma go poop," he replied. I grimaced a tiny bit, I don't remember Carl and Debbie being babies, but of course I loved Liam as a baby, I was just never into the whole baby thing I guess.. even though I was forced to sometimes and now with Yev too.

     "Oh hey Liam," Kev greeted, seeing the two in the stroller, "hey Yev.. uh whatever your name is."

     I shook my head smiling. "Hey wait, you still breastfeed?" He piped up. I raised my eyebrows, did he like not get the memo that I wasn't his mother?

     "Well not you- like Svetlana."

     "Yeah, yeah. She's into it. She goes on about it's good for their immune system."

     That's when he spotted the creepy guy that was keeping his eye on me. "Hey, you good with dude cruising you? Want me to rough him up?" He questioned.

     I chuckled, "no, don't worry it's cool."

     Kev made his way out and the creepy guy was still making eyes at me, and eventually I snapped, "hey, you know what it feels like to have all your ribs broken at once?"

     His eyes widened, "wha- uhh."

     "Well if you don't keep your eyes off my ass you'll know," I smiled sarcastically before turning to go to the cashier. Men.. ew.

***

Later that day we were all at Patsys pies celebrating Lip finishing his first year of college with the entire family.. plus Frank who was still drinking after his liver transplant.

      But the real party started later that night. We had a party Gallagher style and I brought Mickey along too and I tried to convince him to come into the pool but he mostly just sat with Lip drinking beer.

     Sean and his son will came along too.

     "Morgan come on!" Ian yelled, hauling me onto his back.

     "Alright Carl! Get her!" Fiona cheered, as we faced them, Carl on her back as we started our famous Gallagher matches.

     "I've got a day full of rage inside me!" Carl announced, as I grabbed his arms and tried to push him off.

     "Still won't beat me little bro!" I laughed back.

     "So who will win! Gallaghers 1 and 6 or Gallaghers 3 and 4!" Debbie cheered. (Our team player numbers were always where we came in birth order.. it's just easier that way.)

     "Get him Morg!" I heard Lip yell from the porch beside Mick.

     We laughed and pushed each other until Ian shoved Fiona and I took the opportunity to shove Carl off her shoulders.

     "And Gallaghers 3 and 4 win!" Debbie announced as we all laughed and cheered.

     I hopped off Ian's shoulders and ran over to Mickey and Lip, taking a sip of a beer that was beside them, panting.

     "Come on guys, your turn," I smiled, grabbing Mickeys hand.

     "Okay, okay. Debs! Come on Gallaghers 2 and 5!" Lip laughed, running to the pool.

     "Come on Mick!" I pried.

     "Right fine, fuck you," he sighed, smiling slightly as I convinced him.

     Shit I loved summer.