32- Gallagher Whore

Mickey scrambled off me as fast as he could, pulling on his underwear. "Shit!" I muttered as I jumped up and pulled my panties back on.

     "Dad! Dad hold on!" Mickey pleaded as panic set in on me seeing the pure look of rage on Terry's face.

     "Fucking Gallagher sluts!" He yelled, approaching me quick and punching me straight across the face. Pain seared through my cheek.

I fell back onto the couch as Terry climbed on top of me, starting to hit me repeatedly as I yelped in pain. "You sick piece of Gallagher shit!" He yelled while punching me.

"Get the fuck off!" I screamed.

I tasted blood in my mouth, that's when Mickey jumped onto his dads back, pulling him backwards "Get the fuck off her!" He yelled.

I tried to sit up, and I could just enough to see Terry back on top of Mickey, punching him over and over. "No son of mine, is going to ever fuck a Gallagher!" Terry shouted while punching him.

I felt so dizzy from the punches I took, but I pushed myself up and tried to make a run for the door when Terry pulled a gun on me and I stopped in my tracks. "Sit your ass down! Fucking Gallagher whore!"

I walked back to where I was, sitting down again, afraid of him pulling the trigger. With that, Terry hit Mickey with the side of the gun, knocking him unconscious.

Terry got off him and held the gun up to me, making sure I wouldn't move as I panted with fear. He pulled out his phone, dialling a number, then putting it to his ear. "It's Terry, send over the Russian."

***

I sat there, hugging my knees to my chest and resting my chin on them. Mickey was awake soon after when Terry opened the door for a woman in a slutty dress.

Mickey was groggy and looked over as Terry pointed at him, "That one." I bit my lip in fear as Terry walked over behind Mickey, leaning his hands on the back of the couch, "Shes gonna fuck the Gallagher out of you kid."

I felt sick to my stomach, like I could seriously just vomit right then and there. Terry looked to the woman who was now in front of Mickey, "Ride him til he likes it Suka."

I watched as she stripped off her dress, then started to pull down Mickeys underwear as my stomach turned. "And you're goddamn gonna watch," Terry snapped at me.

I felt a huge lump in my throat and I fought the tears burning in my eyes as I saw her straddle Mickey, and start to fuck him. I locked eyes with Mickey and saw tears in his too as this woman basically raped him.

I couldn't bare to watch, I wanted to get sick and sob all at once. I bit down hard on my lip as I saw Mickey flip her over, starting to fuck her faster.

     Right then, I felt as if my heart had just shattered into a million pieces, and I let the tears fall from my eyes.

***

I made my way back to the group home, wiping away my blood and tears into my sleeve. I found Ian and Lip at our bunks.

"What the fuck!" Lip said, jumping up to me after seeing my face. "What happened."

"Nothing," I muttered. "Doesn't fucking look like nothing," Ian joined in, hopping off his bed to stand beside Lip in front of me.

     "Please guys, just leave this one go," I sniffed as I felt tears falling from my eyes again. "Wait was it fucking Mickey!" Lip snapped.

     "Jesus no," I croaked, "no I promise you it wasn't him just please guys, just let this one go."

     Tears were now flowing from my eyes, when Lip sighed and pulled me into his chest. I let myself cry into his t shirt as I felt Ian join in the hug.

I just stood there, letting myself cry as it really felt like my heart had been ripped in two.

***

      The next day, I was back at our house with Lip and Ian since we were finally allowed out of the group home after breakfast and had to be back for bed.

     I heard the front door open and went to the kitchen to see who it was, followed by Lip. It was Fiona and Jimmy. "Hey!" She exclaimed when she saw us.

     "Hey, thought I heard the door," Lip smiled. "They let you guys out of the group home?" She asked, pulling me into her side.

     "They cut us lose from dawn til dusk," I said hugging her back as Ian came to join us in the kitchen.

     "We're going to visit Carl and Liam," he told Fiona, "he asked for M-80s, Nintendo DS and ninja throwing stars."

     "I could use your help," Fiona said to us, looking down at her computer. "How?" I asked.

     "I'm getting custody."

     The three of us looked at her, puzzled. "Of us?" I asked. She shrugged, "it's the only way to bring everyone home and keep it that way."

***

"There was an old lady who lived in a shoe," Lip sang as the three of us walked to get Aunt Gingers fake will notarised, which we needed to do for Fiona to get custody of us.

"Shes 22," I sighed. "So many kids she didn't know what to do," Lip carried on singing.

"She's been doing the job for years," Ian said. "You two cool with it?" He asked.

"Whatever it takes, you?" I asked him. Lip shrugged, "As long as I don't have to call her mom."

"Guess who?" I heard Mandys voice, I looked to see her grabbing Lips crotch.. ew.

"Jimmy's dad?" Lip joked. "Shut up!" I giggled, punching his arm. Mandy started walking beside Lip.

"Hey you seen Mickey around? He's been missing and he owes me 50 bucks," I lied, trying to find out where he's been.

"He'll be on his feet soon, dad pistol whipped him," she said. Lip frowned, "why?"

"Since when does anyone need a reason to pistol whip Mickey?" She chuckled. I looked down, feeling my brothers eyes on me.

***

We got the will notarised and later that day we visited Carl and Liam, bringing him all his requests and checking up on him at his foster place. He was staying with these two rich gay guys.

Afterwards I decided I'd go find Mickey, see how he was after we both got beat up by his dad and he literally got assaulted in front of me, and I knew exactly where I'd find him. The abandoned building.

I made my way up, following the sound of gunfire and finding him shooting, using an old doll as his target. His face was worse than mine, a few extra bruises.

He saw me, but didn't say anything, carrying on shooting.

"So, uh, thanks to me you've been pistol whipped and shot in the ass," I joked. He fired again.

I folded my arms, not wanting to come across as a pussy. "Just wanted to make sure your okay," I muttered. No answer, another gunfire.

     "Hey I can't stop thinking about it," I shrugged, still worrying I'd come off as a pussy.

     He still didn't answer, and it started to piss me off. "Can you at least fucking look at me!" I shouted, angry and hurt at the way he was acting. "It's not my fucking fault what your dad did! He fucking beat me too!"

     Still no answer, and he shot again. "Fine, fuck you Mick!" I yelled, storming out of the building, leaving him there.