24-New champion

"Run! Go! Go! Go," Lip yelled as him, Ian and I burst through the front doors of the Lakeside Institution of Technology. It was stupid but Lip needed some robot part.. I don't even know.

"When you said you had access to the building I thought you meant through a door!" Yelled Ian as we bolted away from the building.

"I may have fudged on that a bit," Lip replied as we turned a corner. "Shut the fuck up and run!" I yelled as two security guards chased us down the steps of the building, "Hey! Stop!" They shouted after us.

We hopped a fence, made our way down an alley and then onto a roof of this old building, the security guards running after us and yelling the whole way.

     The three of us came to a stop when we came to the edge of the roof, looking down on the roof below us. It was a drop. "Shit!" Lip said.

"Come on!" I shouted at them, standing up on the side of the wall. "Don't be stupid!" I heard a guard call just before jumping to the roof below us with a grunt.

I looked back up to my brothers looking down at me. "Come on you pair of pussies!"

"No way West Point takes you with a felony conviction," Lip said to Ian, which made him instantly copy my actions, standing on the side of the building and jumping down, landing beside me.

"Catch you at the courthouse later!" I shouted up to him. "Call Mandy alright!" He shouted back, throwing down the robot part. "Milkoviches Gotta have a good bail bondsman!"

Ian caught the part and the two of us took off running as Lip took the hit for us.

***

     Later we were back at the jail along with Mandy, bailing Lip out. We waited, leaning against the wall and looking through the gate that led to the cells to see our brother walking out.

"Here he comes," smiled Mandy, as I looked to see my big brother coming through the gate. He was signing some papers as I asked Mandy, "You been up to see Mickey?"

"No, I sent him some girl-on-girl pork last week, it's the only thing he wants," she told me. Great.

"Hey!" We heard Lip call as he pulled Ian into a hug. "How you doing man." He moved to me and I hugged him as he kissed the top of my head, "hey Mouse."

He then turned to Mandy. "Hey," he smiled leaning to kiss her cheek but Mandy glared at him and punched his arm. "Ow what the fuck!"

Mandy started to storm away, "asshole." Lip stuck a cigarette in his mouth watching after her, "what was that about?"

"She wasn't too happy to hear about you getting caught," I laughed at him as we started to follow her towards the exit.

Ian lit his cigarette as we walked. "How'd it go?"

"Public defender thinks I can get off with community service if we take the laser back," Lip explained, "underprivileged kid trying to gain access to equipment he doesn't have at his ghetto ass underfunded high school... also thanks for bailing me out."

"It was Mandy," I corrected, smiling up at him. "She used her dads line of credit at Bad Bobs Bonds."

"Miss a hearing and my dad will come after you with a linoleum knife and a bucket of battery acid," Mandy snapped still facing away from us. "Hey," Lip said.

He ran up behind her, grabbing her waist and pretending to tackle her as she grabbed his hair as they play-fighted their way out.

***