15- Would you have my sleep with the kid?

I was helping Debbie and Ethel with the daycare. These kids were fucking tyrants and I hated working the daycare.

     "Stop throwing food assholes!" I yelled. "You can't call the kids assholes," Debbie said. I sighed, that's when I heard a knock at the door.

     I went to open it. "What!" I said angrily. I was stressed over that damn daycare I don't know how Debbie does it.

    There was a blonde woman there holding a baby. "I'm looking for Fiona Gallagher."

     "Who's asking?"

     "I'm here for the daycare."

     I turned to Debs. "Debs will you go get Fiona.. sorry she's up in her office she'll be down in just a sec."

     I turned back inside to sit at the breakfast bar, sipping my cup of coffee.

     A minute later Fiona came down. "Hey, I'm Fiona."

     "Bitch!" The woman screamed, slapping her across the face.

     "What the fuck!" I yelled putting down my cup, and running for the killing bat.

     "That's for fucking my husband!"

     Oh shit, Craig's wife.

     "Oh shit," Fiona said, she ran towards the living room and I held the bat, the woman running after her.

     "Oh I see. You run like a cowards you filthy bitch!"

     Fiona ran past me but I stood in front of the woman, holding the bat up to her.

     "Listen bitch! You have two choices, get the fuck out of our house or I'll swing. I don't care if you have a baby I have good aim, I can hit straight across your head." I yelled.

     "Fuck!" She screamed. "I swear little girls I'll be back for you and your husband-fucker sister!"

     She stormed out the door and I looked to Debbie, she looked stunned. "Well shit," I said to her. "Fiona she's gone!"

     She came back downstairs, I burst out laughing. "What?" She asked. "You fucked her husband! You're a slut," I laughed.

     "Shut up you bitch," she said swatting my head and taking the bat from me.
     *               *               *               *               *
     Later that day I was shopping with Lip, Ian and Mandy. Lip still wouldn't shut up about Karen's new guy.

     "Think it's possible to be named Jody and not be a douchebag?"

     "Ever thought about calling him choady?" Said Mandy.

     "Tool hijacked my sex buddy."

     I still knew Mandy liked Lip, him talking about shit like this pissed her off but she was just good at hiding it.

     "Revisionist history." Said Ian.

     "What?" I asked.

     "More than a sex buddy."

     "No that was my brain doing all the thinking while my ass was doing all the talking," said Lip. "You guys wanna come onto the ice cream truck later?"

     "Cant volunteering at VA." Said Ian.

     "It's a waste of time." Said Mandy. "It'll look good on my West Point application."

     "I'll go on the truck, you too right Mandy?" I said nudging her and winking at her, knowing she'd seize the opportunity to have time with Lip.