45- You're a piece of shit

I walked through the front door, finding Fiona looking stressed. She was on house arrest and it was clearly taking a toll on her. She looked up and saw me walking towards her.

"So where the hell were you last night. You look like shit," she asked me.

"Stayed at Mandys. We got anything to eat? Sandwich? Candy?" I responded.

"You stayed at Mandys? Didn't think to call? I was shitting it," she snapped.

I laughed, taking a candy bar from the cabinet, "I'm fine Fi Jesus. You worry too much."

     "You not in school today?" She questioned.

     "Nah, I'm not going back," I shrugged.

     "You have to finish Morg," she sighed.

     "I don't have to do anything, I'm done living the way other people want me to live," I laughed, "Gonna go straight into work. Do something with my life now. Make money, get rich.. boom."

     Fiona looked at me as if I was crazy, "you okay? You seem a little caffeinated."

     "Yeah I'm great. I actually feel really great," I grinned, shoving the candy bar into my mouth.

Suddenly, we heard the front door slam.

     We both looked up.. Ian. Standing in our living room.

     My face lit up, "Ian!"

     "Come here!" He smiled, watching me run towards him and jump into his arms.

     "What! Holy shit!" Fiona exclaimed, getting up to follow me.

     "Oh my god! Are you really back!" I cried, looking up at him as I hugged him before Fiona joined our hug.

     "Yes I'm back," he laughed, hugging us both tight.

"Oh my god," I sighed, feeling my eyes fill with tears again.

"You're a piece of shit. You had me so worried!" Fiona sighed, shoving him lightly.

"Well don't worry anymore, I'm back. Had to come home and see what trouble mouse was getting into," he smiled, tickling my side.

***

I sat in my room on my bed, Ian on his as I drove him crazy with questions about what it was like in the army and I couldn't get enough of his stories.

"Holy shit you tried to steal a helicopter?" I asked.

"Tried is the key word in that sentence. Tipped it, blades snapped, motor caught fire," he explained.

"Fuck that's awesome!" I laughed, when our bedroom door swung open.

"Hey, your siblings are asking about you downstairs," Mickey told Ian as he walked in, "didn't even know you were back."

Ian looked up at him, then to me, "better go down and see them."

He got up, ruffling my hair before pushing past Mickey, going to head downstairs to see the rest of them since he only saw me and Fiona since he's been back.

Mickey walked forward, looking up at me on the top bunk, "Hey, you were gone when I got back? Why'd you leave?"

"Yeah, your bride threatened to bash my head in with a hammer if I stayed there," I said, looking down at him.

He sighed, looking down, "you coming back?"

"Depends," I smirked, "you gonna go down on me whenever I want."

"Fuck off."

I shrugged, going back to writing. I had a rush of all these different ideas, I had to get them down.

"What you writing?"

"Stuff. Notes, ideas," I replied.

I heard Mickey sigh again, pausing for a minute, "I'll do it."

I looked back up from my notes, looking down from the top bunk at him again, "Do what?"

"Don't make me say it-"

"Go down on me? ..whenever I want," I giggled. He took a deep breath, then started to scramble up onto my bed, I giggled as he started to climb on top of me.

I definitely just got my way, I had him wrapped around my finger.

***

     Mickey ended up staying the night, the both of us had to squish into the one bed. Ian wasn't too happy about that but it's not like we could do anything with three of my brothers in the room with us.

     I sat around the table with my siblings, eating toast and listening to more of Ian's stories about the army when our back door opened, it was Mandy.

     "Mickey here?" She asked me.

     "Yeah he's upstairs, why?" I told her, just as he came trudging downstairs.

     He paused when he saw Mandy standing there, "what?"

     "You're wife's water broke let's go," she spat. Fuck, his baby. His baby he was about to have with someone else.

     "She's having the baby?" I questioned.

     Mickey made his way into the kitchen, grabbing a plate, "tell her I said good luck."

     "You're not gonna go be with her?" Mandy asked.

     "Hell no, I gotta work."

     "Hey Mick, it's not the babies fault your an asshole," I butted in.

     He raised his eyebrows at me, "and it's not my fault the bitch got knocked up."

     Mandy rolled her eyes, "You really are an asshole!" She stormed out.

      "Congrats," I smiled sarcastically, making him flip me off.

      "Full house like old times," Fiona smiled, coming into the kitchen.

     "We're gonna get out of here okay?" Lip told Fiona, putting a coat on Liam, "we'll be back for dinner tonight."

     "Lip, you can leave Liam here," Fiona said, as I helped Carl and Debbie pack their lunches and get their bags ready for school.

     "No I got him, you just get some sleep okay? Hang out with V, relax for fucks sake... you guys text me if anything goes on."

     "Okay, come on you guys, out the door to school," I ushered Carl and Debbie out the front door.

     Fiona sighed as they all left, leaving just me, her and Mickey in the kitchen.

     "You okay Fi?" I asked her, going to sit down again.

"Yeah, I'm okay mouse. You got any cash you could toss my way?" She asked, putting a hand on my head.

"I'm working a double tonight. Wanna stop by?" I asked Mickey.

"She tell you where she's been workin?" Mickey questioned Fiona.

"No why?"

"No reason," I spat at Mickey, giving him a look to make sure he kept his mouth shut, then handing Fiona a few bills.

"Thanks mouse," she smiled, hugging me before walking out.

"So you gonna drop by later or what?" I asked Mickey again, sitting down to face him.

"Yeah sure, got nothing better to do than watch a bunch of old guys molest you. Better bring a fuckin crowbar."

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, sure."