25- Youll know it when you see it

Me and my three brothers ran to our room as fast as we could. Debbie just let Frank into the house, now he was looking for a bed to sleep in and he sure as hell wasn't getting one of ours.

We barged past Fiona that had just gotten out of the shower. "What's going on!" She yelled as Ian almost knocked her off her feet. "Frank, drunk! Looking for a bed," I called as I ran past her.

"Who the hell let him!" She yelled. Lip started to move a dresser against his door, "Debbie!"

"We begged her not to!" Ian grunted as me, him and Carl started to move our dresser against our door. "He's not hot-bunking my bed!" Lip yelled.

"Why can't he sleep on the porch? It's warm enough!" Carl asked as we moved the dresser. That's when Frank stumbled up to the top of the stairs, "I want my old bed back!"

"Oh hell no!" Fiona shouted, running to her room and shutting the door. Debbie was helping Frank up the stairs. "Morning Frank," said Jimmy from the toilet, taking a dump like he did every single morning.

"This is my house!" Frank shouted. "Debbie why the fuck did you let him in here!" I shouted angrily at her. She glared at me before turning to Frank, "it's okay daddy, you can sleep in my room."

Is she serious? "Wouldn't do it Debs, he's especially ripe this morning," Lip said from behind his dresser. "Frank smells like dog piss," Carl added, standing in front of the dresser at our door protectively.

Frank turned to look at him, "Not dog piss! Gary the homeless guy," he stated before stumbling. Debbie was setting up her bed for him, "come on daddy," she said, before Frank stumbled in and collapsed onto her bed.

I sighed in relief he didn't get our room. We went down the hall to Debbie and Frank. "Debs don't let Frank in here anymore!" Lip said, clearly pissed off.

"It's his home too!" She argued. "No Debs! He stinks up the whole fucking house!" I argued back with her.

"And he disappeared for months," Ian said, coming to the door. "And now he's back! Excuse!" She pushed past us. I looked to Lip and Ian, sighing. She needed to wake up and see him for the major douchebag he was.

***

Later that day in school, I snuck under the bleachers with Caleb Camilo. I mean, he was kind of annoying, but he was good looking, so I don't mind using him as a quick fuck.

"What if we get caught? I don't know if we should do this," he said, nervous. This bitch better grow a pair or he'll literally have nothing to fuck me with.

"Jesus Caleb no we won't. We will if you keep fucking talking though. So you want to keep worrying about fucking teachers or are you gonna fuck me?" I snapped. Jesus he really was annoying.

"I'm just scared if a teacher spots us." I rolled my eyes. "Come on, strip."

He shrugged and started unbuckling his jeans and I pulled up my skirt and pulled my underwear off.

***

We were in the middle of fucking, he was grunting away and to be honest he was turning me off. That's when we heard a voice, "Hey! What's going on under there!"

"Shit," I muttered, pulling down my skirt quickly. "Fuck, I knew we shouldn't have done that! Fuck! We're gonna be killed," Caleb muttered frantically.

I rolled my eyes again, "will you shut the fuck up. You're the only reason we'll be getting in shit with your stupid ass grunts. You sound like a fucking goat getting fucked in the ass or some shit."