5-Karate kid

"The fuck did you say to me you little bitch!" I yelled.

School yard fight, my specialty. This bitch, Alex Stones was always on my ass. If I'm honest, I can't remember what exactly she said this time, but it pissed me off.

I got in trouble all the time for starting fights in school. I blame them for pissing me off.

     I squared up to her, and she went off again. "I said, that you-" she started, but I hit her straight across the face, bloodying up her nose good.

     "Wanna say that again?" I asked, smiling at her holding her nose. She suddenly punched me back, hitting me in the eye, it was my turn for blood to run down my face. But this made me fucking livid.

     I jumped on top of her, knocking her to the cold ground. I kept punching her, over and over. I went full on Morgan Gallagher on her.

     "Fuck-You-Skank-Fucking-Whore," I shouted, punching with each insult. Blood was seriously pouring from her nose now.

     Next thing I felt hands grab my arms, pulling me off her. It was Lip.

     "Jesus Morgan your gonna fucking kill her!" He yelled at me, holding me back as I struggled against him. "Not like the little slutty CUNT didn't deserve it!"

     "Morgan- Morgan fucking stop!" He screamed, pulling me backwards and grabbing me by the shoulders, making me face him. "What are you doing! Oh my fucking god you dumbass!"

     My hands were still in fists and my teeth were gritted, still angry. "Well? What happened?" He asked.

     "Nothing," I muttered squirming out of his grip. "Jesus," he panted, looking down at Alex on the ground, face bloody and her friend kneeling beside her trying to comfort her.

"Come on," he said dragging me away to stop me from attacking her again. Trust me, if I could I would have.

* * * * *

     I was sent home of course, to another lecture from Fiona.

     "Morgan I already have Carl in serious shit in school. This is like your millionth fight just, control your temper please," she sighed pacing in front of me.

     "Tough little mouse though," Ian winked, sitting on the armchair. But he shut up straight away when Fiona glared at him.

     "Okay okay," I mumbled.

     She bent down to come level with me. "You need to get your shit together. Stay out of trouble in school, with cops, everywhere. Ok? If social services gets involved with you and Carl, you can get out into care."

     "Yeah okay, I'll try not get into trouble."

     She forced a smile and ruffled my hair. "Thanks mouse, your fourteen now anyway, almost fifteen, we don't want you in juvee."

     "I think you're a complete dumbass," Lip said messing up my hair.

     "Fuck off!" I giggled pushing his hands away.

     "Did you break any bones?" Carl asked grinning, walking in and sitting beside me.

     I smiled at him. "Definitely the nose, maybe a fractured eye socket."

     "Cool!" He smiled even wider. He was a weird kid.

     *               *               *               *                *