62- Piece of south side trash

Okay, I read some of your feedback on the question I asked. I considered some but of course not everyone agreed. I made my decision on what to do, so I hope none of you get disappointed with it. I will leave it as a surprised for now though!

Debbie came singing down the hallway as I shoved Mickey off from going down on me, "get off Mick, it's not fucking working with these shitty meds."

     "It could also be your jacked up teenage sister down the hall," he said, getting up and grabbing my med bottles, "Okayy, breakfast for champs, we've got mood stabiliser, anti-psychotic, anti-depressant.. Gatorade."

     I let him drop the pills into my hand, glaring at them, "you a fuckin nurse now?"

     "Shut up and take your pills bitch." He kissed my forehead and then strolled out of the room, I grimaced but still took my meds quickly.

     I made my way into the kitchen and went to pour myself coffee. "Hey, no caffeine, not in your meds," Mickey called from the other side of the kitchen. I completely ignored him though, I needed it.

     I watched him roll his eyes as I looked him dead in the eye as I poured it.

     "Hey, how you feeling mouse?" Debbie asked me as she walked into the kitchen.

     "Great," I smiled sarcastically, then turning to Sammi who sat at our table, "and can you get the fuck out of our house now? Cant stand the look of your rat face. Maybe that's what sent me insane in the first place."

     She glared at me, "have some respect Morgan."

     "To you? Want me to fucking clock you?" I snapped as Ian walked in, "No you don't need to Mouse. You're gonna be gone out of here by tonight or I'm kicking you out and changing the locks."

     "I'm looking at apartment listings," she replied, waving around a newspaper, "I'm calling around today."

     I huffed and rolled my eyes before going to open the fridge, "The fridge is fucking empty."

     "Who melted my spatula?" Sammi asked, looking around, no one answered, "fine! Don't take responsibility for anything. That's the Gallagher way!"

     "Shut the fuck up Sammi!" Ian shouted as she walked out, Mickey placed a plate of toast in front of me.

     "I'm not eating that."

     "Eat it Gallagher, you can't take those meds on an empty stomach."

     "Jesus Christ, since when did you become my mom?"

     He chuckled, "your mom is a bipolar junkie that ran out on you, I'm not like her."

     I flipped him off, taking a bite of my toast.

***

I started my job in patsy's that day. Serving tables, washing dishes.. what I always dreamed of doing you know?

I felt myself dissociating while working. As if it were some kind of video game. But feeling numb at the same time.

I placed dirty dishes into the sink as I heard sizzling behind me, I looked back and saw the stove, boiling hot.

I felt so numb and I wanted to feel something. Would this help?

I walked over, staring at the bubbling oil on top of it, thinking about what I was about to do.

I placed my hand on the hot surface, holding it there and feeling the extreme burn. "Fuck!" I yelled after about 5 seconds as the pain got too much.

"You okay Morgan?" The chef quickly ran up to ask me.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine."

I held up my hand to see it red and raw, "Jesus," the chef muttered, "you should head home, look after that."

I nodded, "yeah okay."

In a way I actually enjoyed the pain though. At least I felt something, even if it was pain.. at least it was something.

***

     I sat on my bed, my hand bandaged up and feeling numb again as I heard Frank curse to himself from the hall.

     "The only time, I go to have a fucking shower the waters out! Where's Ian's deodorant!" He yelled, storming into our room.

     "He ran out," I mumbled.

     "Well of course he fucking did." He grabbed one of my body sprays that must have been a year old from one of my birthdays, "it's no substitute for cleanliness but this will have to do," he said as he sprayed it all over his body, "I may have to scrub my junk at the Citgo. Wish me luck."

     "Good luck scrubbing your junk," I called after him.

     He came back into the room, "not my junk. L'amour."

      I looked confused at him. He just shook his head, "you're a dumbass you know that?"

     I flipped him off as he walked out, before deciding to get up. I went down to the kitchen, on the search for a drink when I found Mickey already down there with lord of pill bottles.

     "Hey," he greeted, but I didn't respond, I just went to the fridge and started putting cans of beer into my bag.

     "Woah what happened to your hand? Did a doctor look at that?"

     I slammed the fridge, even having no feeling with these meds, he still somehow managed to piss me off, "since when did you become such a pussy? So you can either stay here and jerk off into your fucking vitamin bottles, or you can come with me."

     He glared at me as I walked out of the house, but eventually followed.

***

     We made our way to the field of our old school, where we first started hooking up. We both hopped the fence.

     Mickey sighed, leaning against the fence, "Jesus, haven't been here since that time we banged."

     I started to open my bag as Mickey lit a cigarette.

     "Here, shotgun."

     Mickey shook his head, "no, you're not meant to drink on lithium. Gets your blood all toxic and gets you hammered in like two seconds flat."

     I had it.. I punched him clean across the face with no warning at all.

     "What the fuck Morgan!" He yelled, holding his cheek.

    "I'm sick of your pussy shit. No drinking, you turned into some kind of fucking nurse! I don't need a caretaker, I need my shit- talking, bitch slapping, take no shit from anyone, piece of south side trash I fell in love with! Where is he Mick!" I shouted through gritted teeth, shoving him back again.

     He shoved me back, "well fuck me for giving a shit about your mentally ill ass you prick!"

     I laughed at him, "give all the shits you want. But next time I can't cum for you because of all my meds, don't feel sorry for me, just fuck me harder you bitch!"

     "Fuck you!" He yelled, pushing me backwards so hard I fell back onto the ground, cutting my arm against the fence.

     I got up to punch him again but he caught my wrist, I just pulled out of his grasp. Keeping harsh eye contact with him as blood poured from my arm and his face, and I grabbed the beer, piercing it with my house keys.

     I handed it to him and then pierced my own, both of us shotgunning our cans, just like we did the first time we fucked here.

     I took a breath of relief, "that's the first time I felt anything since uh.."

     He didn't say anything, just smiled as he put his hands into my hair, pushing me back up into the fence as he kissed me hard.

      Finally, I felt fucking something.