55- Psych ward or an E.R.

My phone buzzed by my head, I groaned wishing it would shut up. I had no idea what time it was but it was too early for me to be woken up.

"Morgan shut that fucking thing up," Mickey groaned from beside me, eyes still closed.

I huffed, turning over to pick up my phone, my eyes still pretty much closed too.

"What?" I mumbled tiredly.

"Jez mouse, some way to greet your big sister," Fiona chimed from the other end of the phone.

"You fucking woke me up."

"Well, I have an announcement to make to all you guys tonight. You've gotta come home. All the family's gotta be there."

I groaned, "announcement? Gallaghers don't do announcements at dinner. We do blackouts and suicide attempts... wait, you knocked up?"

"No mouse-"

"Chlamydia?"

Fiona laughed, "sure Morg, I'm getting everyone together to announce I have an STD."

I rolled my eyes, "wouldn't be the first time"

"Oh shut the fuck up. Lips coming too, just be here.. okay?"

     "I have to be at work tonight."

     "Ok, fine. I'll tell you another time. Love you baby sister."

     "Yeah love you too."

I hung up.

     "Which fucking Gallagher was that?" Mickey moaned into the pillow.

     "Fiona, has some big announcement she wants to make a dinner," I told him, going to lie closer to him, reaching around to play with the waistband of his boxers.

     "Seriously Morg?"

     "What? You don't got morning wood for me?" I smiled.

     Suddenly he sat up and climbed on top of me quickly. He started to pin me down, kissing my neck at the same time.

      I giggled, "thought so."

***

I finished my shift early, around 1am and headed to the alibi.

I walked through the door, tired, just wanting a jack daniels before heading back to Mickeys.. but no.

"What are you doing other than running your fuckin mouth!" I heard Lip snap at Mickey. I really didn't know why they were both there, or why my brother and boyfriend were arguing.

"Hey! Knock it off. What's going on?" I called, going to sit on the stool beside Lip so I was in between the two.

"We're gonna make this place shittier since some people are fucking selling out our neighbourhood to fuckin yuppies," Mickey replied, aiming it at Lip since his new summer job was on a construction site that was being turned into a Starbucks.

"How you gonna do that big man? Gonna bury radioactive waste?" I asked.

"Or dump chemicals into the water? Carcinogens?" Lip added sarcastically, sipping his beer.

"Nah, we're gonna mess shit up ourselves," Mickey smiled, turning to his brothers, "go get the car Iggy.. you two come with us. Gonna show yuppp pricks how south side we really are."

I looked to Lip, he shrugged and went to follow Mickey and Iggy. I sighed.. then went to follow too.

***

The four of us drove outside one of the new coffee shops that was built to try and bring up our neighbourhoods profile. Not that it even worked.

"Awh look that that place, machines hooked up and everything," I scoffed, getting out of the car with Mickey, Iggy and my big brother.

"Here," Iggy said, handing me a small bag of coke.

"Yes please," I smiled, quickly snorting up a bit before handing it to Lip. I know I was meant to cut back.. but at this stage do we really think I ever will?

"Hey! M16 for Morg, AK for big brother Gallagher ," Mickey announced handing us the guns.

I took one last drag of my cigarette before getting my M16 into position. "Fucking give Latte drinking, yoga class hipsters a rude fuckin awakening," I grinned.

"Come on! Let's show them what the south side is really like!," Lip shouted, making all of us at once start shooting at the shop. Instantly, all the glass shattered, falling to the ground and smashing everywhere. But what a fucking thrill.

"Shit! Cops!" Iggy yelled, as we heard sirens in the distance and we all scrambled as fast as we could back into the car.

"Go! Go!" I demanded.

I panted with exhilaration as we sped off quickly. Lip sat in the front with Iggy as I looked to Mickey beside me, smiling.

"I fucking love you," I laughed quietly, pulling him into a deep kiss. Danger and chaos turned me on big time.. made Mickey pretty happy later that night.

***

Okay.. so it turned out Fiona was fucking married. That was her announcement.. to Gus. I don't even know.

Me and V were mad we couldn't be her bridesmaids. I kinda thought she was crazy, she only knew the guy like a few weeks, but as long as she's happy I guess.

But anyway, the morning after we shot up the coffee shop and I found out Fiona was married, I got out of Mickeys bed and made my way to the kitchen, where I found Mickey sitting and Yevgeny beside him in his high chair.

"Morning," I yawned, looking over at him. He didn't answer though, he looked stressed or something.

I threw him a puzzled look, "what's wrong."

"What the fuck was that last night?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You're not yourself."

I was taken aback. Not myself? "What are you talking about?"

He sighed, standing up to come closer to me, "We just shot up a whole coffee shop last night, then straight after wanted to fuck me in the back of the car. The shit ton of suitcases, constantly wanting to fuck like 6 times a day-"

"The fuck are you talking about Mick!" I snapped.

He paused, looking at me apologetically, "Mouse...you're sick. You need help. I'm gonna take you to a hospital."

I felt anger boil inside me. Was he trying to call me crazy? Mentally ill? I WAS NOT sick.

"The fuck you mean a hospital Mickey! What are you even talking about right now! Dumbass!" I shouted, about to storm off before he grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall.

"Hey! Now listen! You are going to the psych ward or a fucking ER its up to you. Either way you're going to a hospital!" He snapped, holding me firmly against the wall.

"Fuck you!" I shouted, before taking a few breaths. When without thinking, an idea popped into my head, and instantly decided it was a good idea.. I don't know why.

"Fine.. okay," I sighed, "let me just shower, and grab some stuff." I slowly guided his hand off me, looking up at him before going into the bathroom and running the water, making him think I was getting in.

Once I heard him go into his room, I acted on my impulsive idea. I quietly and quickly grabbed the car keys off the table in the living room, took Yevgeny out of his high chair, and went out the front door swiftly.

As fast as I could I put Yevgeny in the back of the car, then hopped into the front, put the key in the ignition and pressed the pedal hard. Speeding off as fast as I could, just in time to see Mickey running after us for a minute.

Shouting out for both me and Yevgeny. But I didn't care,
I was going to live my life.
I was not going to a psych ward.
I do NOT have what Monica had..