28- Screwing Jimmys dad

Me and Ian were helping Lip get the van back up and running so they could go rescue Mandys half sister. Her mom died and if no one came to get her, she'd be put into foster care.

      "You're visiting a Milkovich sister nobody's ever heard of in Milwaukee?" Ian asked as we pulled the cover off the van. "Correct," Lip said nodding.

      "And you're gonna do what?" Ian asked. "We are going to evaluate her well-being and if need be, rescue her," Lip explained.

      "You mean kidnap," I smiled, following my two older brothers to the other side of the van. "No, provide transport to a safer haven," Lip corrected.

"Kidnap"

"Rescue!"

"Bad idea," Ian butted in. "Look, a kids in trouble, we're gonna help."

"Crossing state lines to bring a minor back to the Milkovich house of horrors seems more like abuse," I said, hopping into the van and sitting on the passenger seat while Lip took the drivers.

"Look her mother's dead, she's home alone and she's scared," Lip said as I pulled my knees into my chest.

"Welcome to the predictable consequences of using crystal meth," I argued as Lip turned the key in the ignition. The engine spluttered and struggled to start.

"Have you ever driven this thing more than four consecutive miles?" Ian asked. Lip smiled as it started, starting to drive.

***

      Later that night, I was in the kitchen with Fiona and Steve when we heard the front door open. Lip, followed by what I assumed was Mandys half sister and Mandy.

      "Where have you been?" Fiona asked. "Milwaukee," Lip answered. "Love Milwaukee, breweries," Jimmy said.

     "Hey Fiona, hey Morgy," Mandy said smiling as she came into the kitchen. "Hey Milkovich," I said smiling at her, then glaring at Fiona for ignoring her.

     "Fiona, Morgan, this is Molly, Mandys sister," Lip introduced us. "You have a sister?" Fiona asked.

Mandy nodded reluctantly, "I do. Hey, Molly, bathroom."

Debbie and Ian came through the back door. "Guys I'm up to 75 seconds!" She exclaimed. "Doing what Debs?" I wondered.

"Prepping to be drowned in the city pool," Ian answered.

"Oh cool.. Debs this is Molly, Mandys sister can you show her the bathroom?" Lip asked.

"You have a sister?" Debbie asked Mandy as the three of them headed upstairs. "Milwaukee?" Fiona asked after the three were out of earshot.

"Look, her mother OD'd and she called Mandy," Lip explained. "Uh-huh so why are you involved?"

"He's captain Chivalry now," Ian answered. Lip sighed, "Look she's a little girl that needs shelter while we figure out the next step. Can she just stay here for a bit?"

"We're kind of full up," Fiona said. "Not with Carl in camp we're not."

"Why don't you take her to her dads house?" Jimmy asked. I stood up from the table to stand beside Lip, "We're not taking her to her fathers house because her father likes to molest his daughters," I told him.

"Shoulda led with that," Jimmy said. Fiona sighed, "you don't need to be playing house with Mandy Milkovich."

"Mandys my best friend Fi," I butted in. "Yes or no?" Lip asked again.